Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unmetered 10 - 20 mb/s bandwidth server is needed.

Dear Sirs!

I am looking for an unmetered 10 - 20 mb/s bandwidth server.
    I agree to pay for that $200 - 250/month, with up to $100 setup fee.
    I am an adult webmaster and I want to host there my CJs, that is why I need unmetered.

I search WHT for such offers and found ServerMatrix offering such a server and JHservers.com also.

I already ordered a server from ServerMatrix, but they ask me to send a photocopy of my passport and credit card. I do not like that, I do not want to send a copy of my passport to anyone.

Then I found unmetered servers from JHservers.com, but I did not like 2 things:

1. They accept only Paypal (I do not found VISA on their order page)
    2. I do not like this on thair AUP: JHServers.com does not permit any site that contains images (including on banner ads) of nude models that appear to be under the age of 18 (in JHServers.com's SOLE JUDGMENT).

Of course my sites are 100% legal and all models are over 18+, but I do not want my server cut off because of somebody non-professional judgement about my content. I prefere when hosting company do WARN ME first, so I will be able to documentally PROOVE that all materials are 100% legal.

So can anybody help me to find such a server:

Athlon or Pentium 2.4 - 2.8
    1024 RAM
    80 - 120 HDD
    FreeBSD or RedHat
    Unmetered 10 - 20 mb/s bandwidth.
    US or Europe based, but not in France.

Thank you very much for your help.

Have you tried AllManaged.Com - They allow Adult Material provided that it is legal and have some great prices for both standard 10mbps/100mbps dedicated servers and un-metered dedicated servers from 10 - 100mbps

Best of luck

~ Matt
    ~ GigeServers for DDOS-Protected Dedicated Servers ~ www.GigeServers.com ~

simple,
    ask sale from SM to call you for ordering
    no need to send any IDs

I'd check the offer forum since alot of people are offering unmetered of late and see what best fits your needs.

I don't think that JHServers would shut off your server due to that - Almost every host has some sort of term regarding illegal adult content, but I've never heard of any issues like that. As for only accepting PayPal, you can still pay with a Visa card through PayPal.

Decentrack.com has some decent (apparently ) dedicated 20mbit deals out of somewhere in Orlando, FL.
    Corey Northcutt | Electric Goat Media
    Currently building this nifty small business ROI calculator.

Originally posted by qwidjib0
    Decentrack.com has some decent (apparently ) dedicated 20mbit deals out of somewhere in Orlando, FL.
    i see on there web site that orlando dc powered by UUNET b.w ,how good UUNET as b.w provider? some one knows?

*Take a look at http://www.fusednetwork.com/html/dedicated.php ,they have pretty nice offers and decent network!

The 100mbit unmetered offers at Fusednetworks, it looks like a reseller of FDC.

Originally posted by Bruxelles
    The 100mbit unmetered offers at Fusednetworks, it looks like a reseller of FDC.
    oh well ,if you not FDC lover ,i guess what corey suggested - decentrack ,could be a good solution....not sure as never tried those guys...

my 2cents...

Yes, what Joshua said is correct. We will of course warn you, and ask what you will do, before even taking it offline. It's when it becomes a major problem that we take immediate action. Often times, clients of our clients will upload it, so it would be unfair to take the server completely offline. We just have that to protect us should major problems arise.

i suggest you go allmanaged. the best

I'm with JHServers on 20mbps unmetered and the server is great. Good speeds. Iv'e had the server around a week, and sofar it seems to be a decent host.

P.S. JHosts - Any chance of you looking over my ticket about CPanel install? I know I only put priority 3, but I'd like to make sure it can be done so I can tell my business partners.

Originally posted by kkikki
    simple,
    ask sale from SM to call you for ordering
    no need to send any IDs
    sorry, wrong. I am in the US. And they called me. But i still had to fax in my ID.

www.rack365.com - Europe based 10Mbps

Try contact
    http://cpcservers.net/

they are running a special 20mbit unmetered deal ,maybe its some thing that will be good for you.

Thank you very much for your help.

I'll give a try to JHservers Package 5

OVH is French bandwidth.

To quote the poster:
    US or Europe based, but not in France.

and Germany?

French bandwidth is Europe based.

Hmm, France is based in Europe? Your kidding me, right? This must be really recent, I didn't see it on the news or anything.

While you maybe right, the poster wanted to filter any European DC's to those outside of France.

I ordered a server from JHServers.com on 26 Apr 4:38 and still did not received my server details...

I am waiting for 2 days already...

Also they do not pick up the phone...

This is very strange.. I am bother how can they do server's support in a case of any trouble issue if they setupping the server more then 48 hours?

It looks like they aren't going to resell Orange Fiber anymore so I don't what will happen to your order:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=399499

www.SteadfastNetworks.com now offers unmetered servers. Great company, through and through.

www.hivelocity.net offers 20 Mbps unmetered servers pretty cheap

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast