Northern Virginia colocation

Hello folks,

I'm looking for a good colo provider in the Northern Virginia / DC area. I currently own a cabinet at the Savvis facility in Sterling, but I want to have another cabinet at another DC for a little geographic diversity. I know Equinix has a facility in Ashburn, and I've gotten a quote from BTN there. Are there any other providers that anybody can think of?

Thanks.

Rich
    WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to Build and Promote your Web Site

You may consider talking to Servint. They are in Mclean, Virginia.
    Like us on Facebook to qualify for discounts!
    http://www.sprintserve.net
    Offering: | Internap FCP Bandwidth! | Rebootless Kernel Updates! | Magento Optimized Hosting | Wordpress Hosting |
    Services: | Managed Multiple Cores 64bit Servers | Server Management |

You can try Switch & Data. I think they have two colocation facilities in N Va. Carpathia has a datacenter in Alexandria but not sure they would want just colocation.

Rick

If your going for a full cabinet get into equinix in ashburn.
    GigeNET
    Dedicated Servers + Cloud Servers + Colocation + DDOS Protection + IP Transit with FCP optimized routing
    Locations in Chicago Los Angeles and Ashburn

Originally posted by sprintserve
    You may consider talking to Servint. They are in Mclean, Virginia.
    I would like to second that option. They are currently using DTAG & BTN Access as the bandwidth providers. I highly recommend them :-)

Cheers
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Originally posted by ameen
    If your going for a full cabinet get into equinix in ashburn.
    Heh thanks for replying, but I wrote in my post that I already know about Equinix

Carpathia, ServerCentral and Defender are in Equinix Ashburn. All have solid reps.

Originally posted by ZeonFx.com
    I would like to second that option. They are currently using DTAG & BTN Access as the bandwidth providers. I highly recommend them :-)

Cheers
    You highly recommend DTAG and BTN? *sigh*