RegisterFly and .cc domains

Lately, I've been using RegisterFly to manage my domains. They seem to be fine with registering .cc domains, but transferring them is a nightmare. I have one .cc with eNIC (apart of Verisign) which I've been trying to move over since February. Everytime it fails out with "Canceled - cannot obtain domain contacts from UWhois."

I've been trying to move this domain since February. Everytime I contact their support, they refund my money and tell me to re-submit. This last round of failures, they've been pointing fingers at eNIC. I contacted eNIC (even though they don't have anything to do with it) and was bounced back to RF.

I like RF's system, and it seems folks around here at WHT like RF to a certain extent. Should I stick with it, and see if they can get this domain to transfer? Or should I start looking for someone else to register my domains.

This is more of an enom issue(RF uses for .cc). I had similiar issues transferring .cc names . Who is the current registrar? Is the name with another enom reseller?
    Domain Maven

i got mine transferred from eNIC to eNom easily with no issues few months back!
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Originally posted by dmaven
    This is more of an enom issue(RF uses for .cc). I had similiar issues transferring .cc names . Who is the current registrar? Is the name with another enom reseller?
    The name is currently with eNIC. I've started the transfer again, per RF's request, only to see today its status is "Unable to retrieve current domain contacts from UWhois." Hopefully, they won't blindly cancel this one as well.