Looking for PHP Programmer

Hi Folks!

I'm looking for someone familar with PHP, who is interested in either picking up a new project (with strong recurring income potential) as a partner or possibly as a one-time paid job.

I won't go into details on the project, however you will need to have a firm understanding on traceroute/pings through PHP and know how to do them without using system calls.

The project should actually be fairly simple initially.

Anyone interested please drop me an email to [email protected] with your portfolio and I'll get back to those I'm interested in with the details.

Due to the potential of this project, I'm limiting what I reveal before picking someone.

Age..etc doesn't matter...it would offer the best advantages to a webhost as they might benefit some off the site.

Please direct all questions to the email address found above, not this thread or PM.

Please keep in mind at this time I don't have any real preference on whether I pay one time or if the person is right, we do some sort of partnership. So I'd like to receive your portfolio/etc from everyone interested.

Please place "PHP Project" in subject of email, any email without this line in subject will not even be read.
    Last edited by snickn; 04-23-2005 at 03:10 AM.