what payment gateway are you using ?

hi all,

I am currently using
    what other similar services are available on internet ?

please share your experience about other services.

- Ali..

Castle Pines, CO
    2CO might be your better option as far as your location.

And actually 2CO is more like a 3PP. You use their merchant account and their own proprietary gateway to accept credit cards via your website.

I use WorldPay on one of my sites - nice service.
    The Complete Client Management, Billing & Support System

Originally posted by mwsolutions
    I use WorldPay on one of my sites - nice service.
    What are Worldpay's fees?
    How much do they charge for wire transfer?
    And how much reserve funds do they hold back?

The Complete Client Management, Billing & Support System

Los Angeles,CA
    To accept payment I use PayPal and 2Checkout.
    I have also used StormPay at other sites to pay for things. Its nice and slowly ganing popularity.

how is WolrdPAys'd customer support ? are they quick enough or like 2CO, oyu will have to wait a 2 weeks after posting qustions.

I emailed WorldPay on 04-23-2005 but still havent recived any aswer from them. So, it may reflect their customer support as well.

We are using WorldPay too. Its recurring payment, integration with ModernBill and Fraud detection report are all useful features

Chesapeake, VA
    As far as gateway goes... we've used them all at one point or another for our own business.

Currently, I'm a fan of eProcessingNetwork for a lot of reasons. Built-in fraud velocity filter & recurring billing plus their Authorize.Net emulation mode are a few of the big reasons.

There are lots of good gateway options though. Authorize.Net is well known and universally compatible with virtually every 3rd party e-commerce app ever made.

iTransact, Plug-n-Pay, CyberSource, Verisign, Paradata... each of them has features & benefits that are useful and price points that match the needs of various types of merchants.

Keep in mind that with all of the above options you still need a compatible Internet merchant account to go with it. You'll also want to make sure that the gateway you select is compatible with any current or future planned e-commerce applications that you'll be using. (i.e. shopping cart, billing software, etc.) - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at - we look forward to helping your business grow!