My name is Cody Watson, and I am looking for a PHP Programmer/Web Designer for a large scale eBusiness project. As my prime prospective partner has a lack of time for this large scale project, I am reissuing my request for a partner. Requirements for the applicant are stated below.
1) Ability to program large scale member-based website, and maintain said website when requests are put in for new feature developments.
2) Ability to put forth excellent and innovative design skills which achieve maximum impact, with minimum loading times.
3) Can interpret multi page documents with feature descriptions, and turn those into real code, while adding their own creative interpretations of the feature descriptions.
The selected applicant will need to sign a partnership agreement which will restrict any partner from breaking away from the agreement, and creating their own competing venture. The selected partner will also be willing to accept a profit percentage in leiu of wages. This profit percentage will be determined through negotiations through email, and written in the aformentioned partnership agreement. Additionally, litle information will be given to the applicants until the partnership agreement is signed. This is to protect my intellectual property.
The prime candidate will be located in North America, and be willing to do the programming and the design in exchange for 25% of the partnership (meaning 25% of profits and 25% of ownership-Tentative amount. Subject to work load).
This idea is not entirely original, but with my marketing expertise, and creative features, it will be an industry leader.
Please do not be driven away by my proposal for profit sharing in this venture. Similar businesses have reached an appraised value in the millions after one year of operation, and very little initial investment.
1) Your full name, and location (ie. Michigan, USA).
2) Your age.
3) A link to a porfolio of design work and/or programming work. If this cannot be provided, a paragraph or two on your experience will do.
4) Any questions you may have.
I thank you for your time, and wish you all the best!
As I said, that amount is tentative. It can be changed before the partnership agreement is signed.
As well, do not view it as all of the work. There is a lot of work in the marketing, administration, and financing than most people care to believe. One of the major hurdles with this concept is the difficulty in obtaining revenues that current companies have struggled with. In addition, I already have a business plan, and a very solid feature set that has been carefully developed with prime navigation in mind.