Online Business For Sale - YourLiveFootball.com

I decided to sell one of my online businesses located at:
    http://www.yourlivefootball.com/

It's a website selling access to live football TV streams. It's a very attractive product as there are lots of football fans that don't have access to paid TV channels which are broadcasting their favorite sport. They don't realize that the matches are rebroadcasted on Asian channels which are being streamed over the Internet and everyone can join and watch them for free! I gathered links and other various information about these channels and put them in the members section, so people who purchase the subscription can start watching the matches immediately. The website is selling access to this compilation of information for about $10 per person.

I didn't have much time to promote this site, but to see if it can be successful I set up a very simple AdWords campaign. For every $1 I invested in it, I got $2.5 in return, so it's a proven moneymaker. Of course, if the campaign was better optimized and bigger, the results would have been much better.

The signup process is handled automatically by PayPal payment. Unfortunately, I live in Poland where I had much trouble getting a PayPal account, so after all the unsuccessful attempts I thought I'd rather sell the website to someone who can better take care of it, instead of endless hassles with PayPal on my end.

Upon payment, I will transfer the domain and hosting (which are paid for 1 year upfront) and provide detailed instructions on how to run and customize the site.

I decided to sell this site on Ebay. If you want to bid, go to:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=7510143348
    There's no reserve on the price and bidding starts at $2!

You can ask me any questions at ebay [at] michau [dot] name. Please use email rather than PM as I'm checking my email much more often.

Small question some other users are probably interested in...

The ~$10 registeration fee, that is one time, right? So after the first time the customers wont pay you anything, right?

Yes, that's right. Of course, you could change it to subscription model as well.

Any copyright issues you know about?

Originally posted by Tomer Dean
    Small question some other users are probably interested in...

The ~$10 registeration fee, that is one time, right? So after the first time the customers wont pay you anything, right?
    well why would someone pay again? look at his post carefull. the users are not get live stream off this site. they only get links to sites that offer the streaming data.

how many streams do you offer a week ?
    how many members ?
    how many mods and admin ?

how big is the server ?

do you link to vlc media player ?
    do you link to coolstreaming ?

I gathered links and other various information about these channels and put them in the members section, so people who purchase the subscription can start watching the matches immediately. The website is selling access to this compilation of information for about $10 per person.

where does it say he is streaming anything from his server?

I don't see any copyright issues. I'm linking to coolstreaming and some direct streaming sources, as well as TV4All website for looking for other channels and some other direct links to TV stations for the users to check schedule directly from them. I offer about 10 Premier League matches every week (some are replays from previous weeks) plus some additional matches.

Michau

can you send me details i asked about above please.

suport@6eggs.com

thanks

Is this legal? (The service that's provided?)