Seeking Full Time Graphic Designer/HTML Specialist
Graphic Design/Production Artist
The nation’s leading online marketing and customer retention service for the retail automotive industry is seeking a great Graphic Designer/Production Artist to join our team. This is an important position with the company and an opportunity to show your creativity and experience and understanding of what it takes to produce effective consumer and B-2-B communications.
Responsibilities include design and implementation of web graphics, email campaign graphics and promotional material templates. Individual should have a minimum of 2-years experience with these activities.
The position is based in Marina del Rey, CA. Ideal candidate will be highly motivated, organized and detail oriented who can work in what is a fast-paced environment at times. You should enjoy a collaborative team environment and also working directly with clients. Candidates should be legally authorized to work in the United States.
This position requires the following skills:
· Creativity in web-based and print media
· Strong web design with proficiency in HTML, CSS, Java Script; ASP.Net a plus
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience with page layouts, creating interactive flash-based introduction pages and tours
· Converting images into web format using HTML
· Image file size optimization
· Proficient with: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe ImageReady, Macromedia Flash, PowerPoint, and PC Platform.
• Commensurate with experience.
• Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
• 401K Plan
• Paid Vacations
• Typical work week: 40 hours.
• Marina del Rey, CA
MyCarPage.com is a profitable company and market leader since 1994 in software and Internet-based customer retention and management solutions for the automotive industry. We provide web, email, mail and telephone customer management and marketing services to 10 of the top 25 automotive retail group organizations, plus hundreds of automotive dealerships nationally. Join a great team! We are seeking talented individuals who aim high, are results oriented and look for growth opportunities.
To learn more about MyCarPage, please visit us online at www.mycarpagedealer.com
NOTE: Please email resume with samples of your work to [email protected].
The World's first server mating experiment
We give new meaning to I/O intensive and hot swap