Exclamation Some freeware panels like Cpanel??? IMPORTANT!!

Does anyone know about anything simlar to Cpanel (cpanel.net) which is freeware?? I have looked at freepanel and mypanel. But I no one of it seems to have relased any products.....

I need some free panel simlar to Cpanel! This is very important for me!! Thanks in advance!!!

The only product similar to Cpanel is Cpanel. If you however isn't willing to pay, you can consider webmin, vhcs etc.
    ••• Like us on Facebook to qualify for discounts! •••
    ••• http://www.sprintserve.net •••
    ••• Offering: | Internap FCP Bandwidth! | Rebootless Kernel Updates! | Magento Optimized Hosting | Wordpress Hosting | •••
    ••• Services: | Managed Multiple Cores 64bit Servers | Server Management | •••

I could reply with a post that would help you in this matter, but because you posted in all caps, I will not. Good luck.

This question has been asked and responded to in numerious threads in the "Hosting Software and Control Panels" forum.

IMPORTANT!! RESPONSE

.. oh no wait I lied.
    David
    Web hosting by Fused — For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=396691

There's a list in this thread of some options, though sprintserve is pretty much correct.

thanks mates, I have been looking at VHCS now, I think I´ll go for it.. its pretty nice looking and freeware

Wow VHCS has evolved into such excellent control panel..

cool i'm going to install that on my server

Sprintserve was correct when he said that the only thing that is similar to cPanel is cPanel.

You get what you pay more

When is that topic going to be sticky with a decent list? Will people ask for that question each week?

Thomas

ps: You can also try http://www.gplhost.com/?rub=softwares&sousrub=dtc
    GPLHost:>_ open source hosting worldwide (I'm founder, CEO & official Debian Developer)
    Servers & our leading control panel and our Xen VPS hosting, which are already included in Debian and Ubuntu
    Available in: Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Sydney, Seattle, Atlanta, Paris, London, Barcelona, Zurich, Israel

gplhost will your control panel work on a RHEL server with cPanel installed so i can test it ?

How could I know if it works with cPanel? I don't ! I never had a commercial product installed myself.

My panel works on RHEL, no problem. I recieved help from logart in this forum to make it work better, I think all major issues have been resolved. You could ask to him if you like, I'm sure he would help, he is very nice. If you are in trouble, there is also a forum and a bugtracker. AFAIK, there is only some package dependancies issue (they are not set correctly), and apache displaying some warnings it seems, but that is minor.

Thomas
    GPLHost:>_ open source hosting worldwide (I'm founder, CEO & official Debian Developer)
    Servers & our leading control panel and our Xen VPS hosting, which are already included in Debian and Ubuntu
    Available in: Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Sydney, Seattle, Atlanta, Paris, London, Barcelona, Zurich, Israel

15. Thomas,

Does GPLhost support quotas properly?
    Does it have the same quota problems as VCHS?

Originally posted by gplhost
    How could I know if it works with cPanel? I don't ! I never had a commercial product installed myself.

My panel works on RHEL, no problem. I recieved help from logart in this forum to make it work better, I think all major issues have been resolved. You could ask to him if you like, I'm sure he would help, he is very nice. If you are in trouble, there is also a forum and a bugtracker. AFAIK, there is only some package dependancies issue (they are not set correctly), and apache displaying some warnings it seems, but that is minor.

Thomas
    What you can do with Cpanel ------------------> |||||
    What you can do with Cpanel XP+CpanelAPP -------> ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Your competitors are cashing in with Cpanel XP & CpanelAPP, are you?

Wow, that vhcs panel is pretty nice, might have to throw it on a spare box and throw it through its paces.
    BTi-Hosting.co.uk High quality hosting, low low prices.
    One step ahead of the competition - Today IS tomorrow.
    FraudWise.Net - Fight the fraud!

I would like to see a list where Cpanel is compared with vhcs. If anyone knows about any? Or if someone kind who has buyed cpanel can compare it???

vhcs gets a big plus from me because its freeware! Freeware for ever