Anyone else as cheap as rackshack

For registering domains, seeing as there not taking anymore orders!

How much were they selling domains for?
    Rich
    WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to Build and Promote your Web Site

Originally posted by DevilDog
    How much were they selling domains for?

$6.49/year

If you do a search you will see that the domain sales is just a temporary thing. They will be coming back online soon and have since been ICANN accredited. Of course there is no ETA so that doesnt help a lot, but they will be offering the services again soon.

As for somewhere to register names in the mean time I use godaddy, and enom, but i see that namesecure is offering 7.49.

as for functional cheaper registrar i think domainsite.com/name.com is the cheapest single domain registration around
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Okay hostway.com and name.com are the cheapest I can find, but who is best out of them two?

Both at $6.99 anyone experience with them?

name/com is domainsite.com both are nice from other ppl experience
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

"Okay hostway.com and name.com are the cheapest I can find, but who is best out of them two?"

I have a few at domainsite and have no problems, the support is good and courteous too.

Last time I emailed Hostway support, the guy didn't know what a transfer was.

fewcoin

www.web.com $4.95

Originally posted by RossH
    www.web.com $4.95
    http://www.web.com/domain_names/index.html
    FREE DOMAIN RENEWAL with 1 and 3 years plans when you purchase web hosting! All for as low as $4.95/month.
    I Love WHT

1and1 is $5.99/year. Their interface isn't the greatest, but it's no worse than EV1's, please they included support for single A and MX record. But since you're using EV1, you probably have your own name servers anyway.
    Figly Media
    Plesk 9.2.1 Shared Linux Hosting
    PHP 5.2.9, MySQL, PostgreSQL & more!
    http://www.figly.com

I ended up going with name.com, they seem pretty good, like the panel, it has what I need and more.

Only thing is, I'm miffed that like EV1 I see no way of automatic renewal of domains? Annoying!