Question Payment processing service with ATM support

Is there any payment processing service out there which supports ATM and have it's own debit card ? I know 2CO supported this before but now it's disabled for unspecified time frame. Please help.

PayPal does offer a Debit card for Premier and Business accounts, if that's what you're looking for. You can use it to withdraw funds at an ATM, or you can use it as a Mastercard for purchases. In both cases, it uses the available funds in your PayPal balance.

You may also be able to earn cashback on the purchases made with your PayPal Debit Card. To learn more, go to PayPal.com and click on the "Earn cashback" link at the bottom of the main page.

iKobo also offers a debit card.
    www.ikobo.com

Originally posted by E_man3
    iKobo also offers a debit card.
    www.ikobo.com
    ikobo only offers person to person money transfer service, but not for business transactions processing at this time.

I'm from Slovakia so my country is not supported by PayPal. Is there any other alternative except IKobo ?

I have paypal verified business account, but have only problem with withdraw funds, any one here know 3rd party services which offers cash against paypal money?

I think Stormpay offers it now.

Storm pay does not accept paypal. I need a service which accept paypal money and offers me atm debit card.

don't use ikobo, they will freeze your account after you get a few chargebacks and you will never see the money back
    busybits web directory <-- submit your site and increase your exposure