Thread: VPSColo sold?

VPSColo sold?

I just saw in the other thread someone mention that VPSColo was sold. I didn't want to derail the other thread, but I've been with them for over a year now, and this is the first I've heard of this. Is it true?

The sale was announced about 6 weeks ago. We did announce it on WHT at

and on the customer forums

and emailed all customers

Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

I found out from the forums - never got an email

An email was sent out to the database of clients, that Rus, provided to us, which included paypal and 2co records and such. Some emails might be outdated. but if you have any questions about it, please email me directly, I will be happy to answer them.

I just found out too

I've been with VPS for about a year, and like you, today I learned that the company had been sold. I also learned that my VPS has been migrated to another server. I found this out after getting loads of cppop error messages, which I'm still receiving every 8-10 minutes. I've emailed support twice today b/c I'm terrified that my old VPS is gonna go offline b/f the new one can be configured, but haven't heard from support in almost 24 hours. I was told that a new cPanel license needed to be initiated for the new IP addy/server that I'm supposed to be moving to. I'm terrified that my old VPS will go offline b/f the new one goes ONline. Sorry for rambling, I'm just a little upset right now. The email addy that they have on file for me is good, yet I didn't receive anything about the company being sold, nor did I receive anything about my VPS being migrated. Not hearing from support for almost 24 hours is also quite worrisome.

Nikki, emai me your ticket . as rus is handling most of the migrations personally. I will see what your story is.