Invested Money, What Should We do with It?

Ok we recently had someone invest $300 in our hosting company. Of course he expects us to make money with it. So my question to yall is, what should we do with it? Spend it on support, server cost ($105/monthly), buying clients, marketing, or what?

Former owner of 275mb, DKMHosting, and Easy-Upload

San Francisco, CA
    I would simply save the cash.

If you absolutely must spend the $300 that was just given to you, then I would print some marketing material such as flyers or business cards. It really depends on your needs. - Top Provider of Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, and Cloud VPS Plans.
    Why IceStorm? Two Words: Proven Reliability.

Duluth MN
    If it is money invested into your company, then spend it on something that will make a return. Using it on a monthly server bill wont earn you a return on the investment.

Marketing, Advertising, etc is what you should invest it into. Do a $300 campaign in Adwords for a day and earn a couple clients that will bring in more than $300 by the end of the year.

I'd spend it on advertising, maybe a PPC campaign?
    Daily Updated Web Hosting News Blog
    Including an RSS feed that you can syndicate!
    Daily Updated Web Hosting News Blog
    Unlimited vs. Unmetered bandwidth

Advertising. Once you have your business running, basically all your money should be going on marketing campaigns. Within reason of course, but thats a general rule...
    Last edited by will7; 04-22-2005 at 06:02 AM.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
    My opinion -
    Spend it on anything that would automate your setup or billing routines. You'll be glad you did later.