var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('350px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('330px');
Need Brilliant LAMP (Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP) developer for unique and fun projects
We are looking for a few great partner LAMP developers at this time.
What is critical is that you can document current/recent work that required extensive use of Linux, Apache, PHP, PostgreSQL / MySQL,
We're looking for candidates with these qualifications:
* Lots of relevant experience
* Fast learner, self-starter
* Dependable, reliable, someone who can be counted on
* Excellent written and oral communications skills
* Solid computer science understanding, with B.S. or higher
* An interest in server security, fraud analytics/detection, high traffic load balancing/utilization and overall apache/linux network management skills are very much desired.
You must be available for a good portion of the day either through ICQ, AIM or MSN and have a very strong grasp of coding.
Compensation will vary depending on tasks and can reach $300+/day for a hard working and smart coder who is looking for a long term, mutually beneficial partnership.
We have relationships with 3 programmers at the moment and are always looking to bring great coders into our team!
Please PM me for details w/ your icq/aim/msn name and some details of your experience. Thanks.
you *Don't* necessarily need a minimum B.S. or higher
we will hire anyone over the age of 18 with the right skill sets
expert php freelancer!
Pls provide you contact mail id as iam unable to send PM
I'm interested in LAMP projects.
I've developed LVS load balancing solutions for large sites.
I just finished a project today: http://tornado.doitwall.com/demo/WebMan/
That's a demonstration what I can do in 2 hours with PHP.
If you are interested please let me know,
email: [email protected]
www.quickserverhelp.com - Site coming up soon