HostNed: Not Getting Any Email

Is anyone else on HostNed and not getting their email? I have tried sending email to myself from all these different accouns and not a single one got through. Anyone know what the deal is and if it's going to come back? It doesn't seem to be bouncing.. This is just awful for me because I'm in the process of booking a tour and now I have to deal with this sketchy provider crap

Re: HostNed: Not Getting Any Email

Originally posted by cyx0n
    Is anyone else on HostNed and not getting their email? I have tried sending email to myself from all these different accouns and not a single one got through. Anyone know what the deal is and if it's going to come back? It doesn't seem to be bouncing.. This is just awful for me because I'm in the process of booking a tour and now I have to deal with this sketchy provider crap
    Are they using EXIM?

I have seen exim doing that before. I have actually experienced it and had to rebuilt EXIM because of it. I'm not too sure what they are trying to do to it but sometimes it's nothing to do with you. Just something to do with their server.

Hope you get it solved soon.

Ps. You will not get all the emails back, which was sent to you previously. It is considered lost and will not be redelivered. (at least I didn't get it back).
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century
    - www.welltodocentury.com

Their Exim server will need to be rebuilt as aodat2 said. This does occasionally happen with exim where the mail server will only forward mail internally and not externally. The rest of the messages will remain in the mail queue, so once exim has been rebuilt all your messages will most probably send and receive fine without you losing anything. You just need to contact them with an internal e-mail address ASAP.
    BeeServe
    * Rock solid shared & reseller UK webhosting. No downtime™ *
    Now offering fully managed VPS servers

This is what I got from my other account while trying to email my hosting server:

----- Transcript of session follows -----
    ... while talking to mail.dismantled.org.:
    >>> DATA
    <<< 451 qq trouble creating files in queue (#4.3.0)
    <[email protected]>... Deferred: 451 qq trouble creating files in queue (#4.3.0)
    Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
    Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

Additionally, the bastards haven't answered any of my emails about the situation and as an extra added bonus, I can't login to my FTP. I suggest that everyone stay away from HostNed because they obviously don't have their sh*t together. It's just disappointing that I have no idea who's trying to get a hold of me and no way to announce people to use another email addy because I'm locked out of my FTP. I want my money back.

Presuming they use autopilot or modernbill to integrate billing for their clients, this software has on board ticketing systems. See if you can login to your client login account (not cPanel) and try submit a ticket. Your email is probably not reaching them.

Anyway, good luck
    BeeServe
    * Rock solid shared & reseller UK webhosting. No downtime™ *
    Now offering fully managed VPS servers