Need someone to write custom ModernBill modules

We are currently looking for someone who has a lot of experience with customizing ModernBill.

We have two API's which need to be integrated with our systems. Of one of these I know it's complicated, about the the other one I'm not sure. I'm afraid I cannot reveal (in public) what the modules are for. We have full documentation available on how the API's work, so it's not like you'll have to make up everything yourself, it's all explained in detail. We could probably do this ourselves but we have other things to pay attention to at the moment.

Besides the API's, we need several custom modules to be created too, such as PDF invoicing and possibly some other customizations.

We already have someone working with us to take care of this, but he's very busy right now and we need this to be completed on short term (within 1-2 weeks).

If you think you are the person we are looking for, please send an email to [email protected] and make sure to tell us who you are, what your previous experiences are and why we should choose you. Also let us know what you will be charging us.

If you take care of the job in a timely manner, and make sure work perfectly, I'm quite sure we'll have more work for you in the future.

Please note, we are not looking for 'script kiddies' or people who tend to lose interest before completion of the project. We are looking for professionals only.

Thank you.

I recommend Bobcares.com - they might be able to help you out with this.

I've used them numerous times - they are pretty good.

E-Mail sent. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Ryan,

I've just sent you a (very long) reply.

Thanks!