You need to learn a lot and to fix your site as I can't see anything there..I can see about 60% of your site, rest is out of my screen and I can see only part but there is no scroll to get that..
    You didn't use scale on proper way I guess...portfolio site is very important and if you don't have it finished don't advertise as possible client might think that you are not serious man...
    Wish you best luck with your work...

Homerus what are you on about? It's great ... it's amazing : o.
    Great job, may have future work for you
    Regards,
    GB.

I am too having problem viewing the site. Both my IE and firefox cannot view the site properly. Part of the profilio cannot be viewed. If 2 of 3 have problems viewing the site, I suggest you should take a good look and fix it

Originally posted by ghostbone
    Homerus what are you on about? It's great ... it's amazing : o.
    Great job, may have future work for you
    Regards,
    GB.
    Great? Great what? Are you sure that you looking at the right site, take a better look...

the red thing is the srcoll bar, drag it and you'll see the rest.....and I made it only for 1024X768 for now..

I havent really tested it on other resolution.. thanks anyway

Interesting concept, but I suggest you make your site viisble at 800x600 as well, since 40% of the internet audience still uses that. Shrink your flash file, center it, and add a cool border. It will look great.