Need a programer for a large PHP/MySQL Project

I am looking for someone to code a control panel for me. It will be rather simple to start with ongoing development and patches. The main job of the control panel will to allow free hosting with the ability to upgrade to paid hosting plans. i would require a auto installer along with a import tool to import from other control panels. Friendly admin area to make all changes and add forced banners.

I am looking for a general ball park figure from there we can go into indepth details about the features.

I would like to have this completed within 2-4 weeks with the ability to release a beta version
    www.ihostdev.com iHost v3 in beta Host Automation - iPanel v4 beta With Forced Ads in User Sites, illegal file scanner, and new post 4 hosting feature
    www.domainuptime.comSite monitoring

Re: Need a programer for a large PHP/MySQL Project

Hello! We can handle the job. Please check our website and portfolio at http://amber-pro.com/portfolio!

Email me for a quote!
    THank you

response sent

Hi, we can take care of this job!
    Send me a PM for qoute.

Hi there,

I can do this job, have extensive experince in php coding, have done very big projects in the past on php as we offer software outsourcing services.
    Ashwani

Please send me pm's with your quotes on a ball park figure
    www.ihostdev.com iHost v3 in beta Host Automation - iPanel v4 beta With Forced Ads in User Sites, illegal file scanner, and new post 4 hosting feature

hi Ryan

New to this forum, cant send PM's give me your email, I will send you the information

Ashwani

ryan[@]hostfree4life[dot]com

I have just written a control panel from scratch.
    It took me 3 months. It has 20,000 lines of code.

I'm willing to sell and customize this control panel seen and used
    nowhere else yet. It will be customized for your needs.

Interested?

--
    Hyppyri
    www.quickserverhelp.com

can i see it? i may be interested