Have anyone recieved ThaPlanet SLA Credit?

Have anyone/services recieved ThePlanet SLA Credit due to outgate mentioned there ? http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=390336

It is already more than 2 weeks as it was mentioned to us to investigate by TP ... but no updates here yet!
    Last edited by dolay; 04-21-2005 at 06:52 AM.

20 percent credit

My Total Control server was down aprox 4 hours, and I just received a 20 percent credit of the next bill... Not much.

Regards,
    Wilhelm

15% here - not much.

Nothing here yet but I am sure they will get to me sooner or later. I would think that there were a lot of people claiming this time around so they need to process each one one at a time and that takes time.

It could be worse... Dinix are giving out 50% credit of one month's fee for their huge outage/migration fiasco (I believe some clients were down for 2 weeks or have not ever resurfaced).
    Clook Internet - www.clook.net
    Fully managed UK based webhosting provider
    Est 2002, 24/7 phone support, all the bells and whistles!

Ouch! 2 weeks is a very long time.. The Planet one was just some wee hours in the morning but was a couple of hours long.

Wee hours in the morning for people in the US, middle of the day for people in the UK

I have several servers with them, for my side company. We are STILL waiting on the credit. Jeff said it wouldn't take more then 7 days, however its been 22 and still nothing. We called accounting to see what is up, and they said they cant do anything until sales releases the ticket.

20% for 4 hours??? Thats awesome! Did you expect them to give you the server for free or something?

I am still waiting on our ticket to be resolved. Hoping they get it done before next weeks billing.

20% credit
    Last edited by freeflight2; 04-21-2005 at 12:28 PM.

We had 69 minutes' downtime and received a 15% credit. I was able to account for the outage to-the-minute through external monitoring we run.

Bailey
    Let's Connect on Twitter! @thatsmsgeek2u || Fighting mediocrity one thread at a time.

The total network downtime experienced was 123 minutes.
    20% credit.

I cancelled my server before receiving the credit from ThePlanet. I probably wouldn't have if I saw something about the downtime (in public eye), rather than new marketing BS. I ended up finding a faster, cheaper, dallas based server, anyhow.
    Devon Dunham (Owner, Sharpnet/DDoS Host)
    Advanced DDoS Mitigation and Server Management Solutions

Protecting your online infrastructure.

Est. 1998.