Question How to withdraw from iKobo small amounts?

Hello,

Has anybody had any experience with closing their account with iKobo? Do they send a check of your balance due? How do you ensure you get every last penny from your iKard because as we all know, ATM's don't churn out coins and it's hard to know the exact amount to withdraw if you are withdrawing non-USD.

Thank you.

Re: How to withdraw from iKobo small amounts?

Originally posted by columbus
    Hello,

Has anybody had any experience with closing their account with iKobo? Do they send a check of your balance due? How do you ensure you get every last penny from your iKard because as we all know, ATM's don't churn out coins and it's hard to know the exact amount to withdraw if you are withdrawing non-USD.

Thank you.
    Columbus,

I have not closed my ikobo account yet. I withdrew all funds from the ATM, and I had to leave about USD 2.00 in the ikard which this small dollar note cannot be withdrawn from the ATM.

I do not know if ikobo will send check for any balance left from the ikard, but I doubt it.

In order to know the exact amount you can withdraw from the ikard, first thing is you need to go to ATM machine to check your ikard to see how much your local curremcy is available in your ikard, checking ikard balance from ATM is free. Select checking account button from ATM.

After you check you ikard balance, then you need to deduct USD 1.99 withdrawing fee from your ikard balance before you withdraw from ATM.

For example, if you have 105 USD available in your ikard, you need to deduct USD 1.99 from your USD 105, then you will have USD 103.01 available for withdraw. If your ATM can only count USD 10 as the smallest note for withdrawing, the I am afraid you will have to leave this USD 3.01 in your ikard.

Another way to spend this USD 3.01 perhaps use it for your purchase.

Beware if you withdraw your money wrongly from your ikard, like
    if you are withdrawing the funds are greater than the actual amount you can withdraw, you will be charged another USD 0.99. So do not forget to deduct USD 1.99 withdrawing fee from your ikard balance before you hit withdrawing key from ATM.

I always bring a calculator to ATM to calculate the right amount that can be withdrawn correctly.

Thank you very much Cavalry. I was waiting patiently for your answer as I knew you would be the only one who would reply...

I contacted iKobo regarding account closure and they said they will close my account but I will forfeit the funds. Then I quickly said "STOP" because we have a few thousand dollars with them and I'm really not that kinda guy that wants to donate these funds to iKobo. They said they cannot send a check for the total balance and I will need to keep paying their fees and monthly fees until the balance dries up.

Thanks for the tip on getting the account balance. I actually thought there was a charge for this.

Have a cool weekend!

Cheers.

Columbus,

I apologize for the late response to your post, beacuse I was a bit busy for the past two days, things like a customer lost his parcel and changing hosting company.

I suggest you'd better withdraw all your money from ikobo as soon as possible, anyway they are not paying any interests.
    And their web site is up and down, pretty scary.

I received an order from Stormpay yesterday, but I just got this customer email address, and there was no shipping address, so
    I have to email to this customer to ask for his shipping
    address. But so far there is no reply yet from this customer.

If every case like this, then l need to spend time to chase for every customer address? Stormpay is not efficient at all.

I just signed-up with Jensleypay. Let's see how good it is.

Have a nice weekend too!

So Columbus,

To discuss back with your topic, we have to leave some small amount of money in ikobo account. This is no choice at all!
    Do you agree?

If I were you, I would go to the ATM right now to withdraw as much money as possible.
    We do not know what it is going to happen tomorrow?

Hello Cavalry,

Glad to hear you've signed up with JensleyPay. It works excellent for us and I hope they will be around for a long time. We use a shopping cart with them so customers do not need to signup an account.

I agree that StormPay is pathetic. They suspended my friends account for no reason and are holding the funds which are only supposed to be around $100. After my friend contacted them, they said the funds were now only 0.24c. My friend is irate and they wont reply to his emails.

Am out of the country at the moment, but will return back home next week and will withdraw the iKard balance. Problem is the limits on the account - it will take a few months still to transfer the funds to the iKard. At the moment I really can't relax about this.

Am tired of all these 3PP's. They suck to sum it up nicely.

Hello Cavalry,

We use a shopping cart with them so customers do not need to signup an account.
    I thought Jensleypay does not need shoppers to sign-up? Below is the statement from the bottom of their web site:
    -------------------------------------
    Merchant Account
    JensleyPAY Business Account gives you an added tool to receive Credit/Debit Card Payment from your website without your customers signing up for a JensleyPAY Account
    -------------------------------------

I agree that StormPay is pathetic. They suspended my friends account for no reason and are holding the funds which are only supposed to be around $100. After my friend contacted them, they said the funds were now only 0.24c. My friend is irate and they wont reply to his emails.
    I feel sorry to hear that. The processor is holding our money, this bad situation is totally beyond our control. In fact, ikobo did a wrong refund to my bad customer, and I lost about USD 45.00, that was ikobo fault, and ikobo did not want to take this responsibility, but I could not anything either.

So, choosing a reliable processor is extremely important.

Am out of the country at the moment, but will return back home next week and will withdraw the iKard balance. Problem is the limits on the account - it will take a few months still to transfer the funds to the iKard. At the moment I really can't relax about this.
    I am sorry to make you worry. Ikobo web site now is up.
    You can get your money from ikobo for sure, unless ikobo
    is ready to lose their VISA last support.

Am tired of all these 3PP's. They suck to sum it up nicely.
    Columbus, I do not think all 3PP are like what you mentioned.
    Just we have not met a good one yet.
    For example, ccnow is good, but I am not affiliated with ccnow.
    So far we have never heard any complains about CCNow in this forum.
    And I think ccavenue should be okay, but perhaps ccavenue has only a small number of accounts, I think they have not more than 3000 accounts.

Jensleypay's live chat has been occupied for whole day?
    Does Jensleypay send us the shoppers's shipping address via email when the order is confirmed?

Correct - JensleyPay doesn't require shoppers to have an account.

JensleyPay doesn't send the shoppers postal address via email. Instead, you get an email notification indicating amount and the last 4 digits of the customer's credit card. You will then need to login to your account and click on the transaction to see the address registered to the customer. Should be careful as some shoppers prefer a different mailing address than what is shown in JensleyPay as JensleyPay only shows the address registered to the shoppers credit card.

Hope this helps. Sure faster than waiting for their support. I have found their support quite good however. Best to submit a ticket and then click on this ticket a few hours later and most probably there is a response from them.

JensleyPay doesn't send the shoppers postal address via email. Instead, you get an email notification indicating amount and the last 4 digits of the customer's credit card. You will then need to login to your account and click on the transaction to see the address registered to the customer. Should be careful as some shoppers prefer a different mailing address than what is shown in JensleyPay as JensleyPay only shows the address registered to the shoppers credit card.
    So, everytime I need to email to the customers to ask for their
    shipping address?

Hope this helps.
    Sure, this is definitely a grest help from you. Thank you so much!
    I am sorry, indirectly, I am making you to become Jensleypay instant customer support.. Hope you do not mind..?

Hey Cavalry, that's fine to help you as you have helped me in the past.

When I get a payment from a customer, I then email the customer asking for their shipping confirmation in which I list their postal address according to what was in JensleyPay.

If you use Sunshop however, the customer will enter their shipping info in there. Nevertheless, I always ask for shipping info to be confirmed and if I hear nothing from the customer after 2 days, I will ship the merchandise.

Hi Columbus,

Thank you so much! Please check out below post. Thanks again!

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...5&pagenumber=2