having 2 paypal accounts

does paypal allow having 2 account with them?

say 1 business account and 1 free one.

San Francisco, CA
    Yes you can have 1 business account and 1 personal account. The only thing is that you need to have seperate credit cards to confirm each account
    Hi! My name is Christina Chun and I'm an Artist.

Well i'm using the free acount without a credit card registered to it. Guess i will have to, if i want to get some cash out.

Northern VA

I find it very convenient to be able to do direct deposit and load banking information personally.

Also, even with a personal account you can load multiple e-mail addresses. If your intent is to have different "faces" for contributions or deposits of funds you can go into your Paypal account and add other e-mails that, if somebody adds funds for that e-mail, will go into your account.
    WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to Build and Promote your Web Site

yeah i know about haveing more then one email address on an account. but the reason i might be considering 2 accounts is because on bussines account paypal charge for each transaction. which would be fine for the a business, but if i upgrade my personal account to bussiness. then i would be paying for even small personal transactions.

as far as i know paypal charge for all payments recieved on a business account. even if the payment wasn't a cc transaction.. am i correct?