Linksys WAP11 and WAG54

Hello, does anybody know if you can get a linksys Wireless access point to see a linksys wireless access gateway wirelessly. They will not see each other I do not want any ethernet cable to go into the gateway.

i have this setup basically.

One room
    ================
    Computer - Computer - Computer
    |
    HUB
    |
    WA Point

Another room
    ================
    PC with wireless internal PCI Card
    |
    WA Gateway
    |
    Internet

Any help on this would be grateful.

Additional info, i have tried setting the WEP equal on them along with SSID, Channel (and tried diff channels), the gateway has been set to .b instead of using .g for compatability.

I have also tried contacting Linksys, but they were no help.
    Create a programming language close to English (BASIC) and you discover programmers don't speak English

You need what is reffered to as a repeater. You cannot have a WAP (atleast the cheap linksys ones to my knowledge) talk with another WAP. If you get a repeater it will pick up the other signal and boost it for you in the other room.
    John W, CISSP, C|EH
    MS Information Security and Assurance
    ITEagleEye.com - Server Administration and Security
    Yawig.com - Managed VPS and Dedicated Servers with VIP Service

Its not really a boost i need, its for them to talk to each other. I tried setting up the access point as a repeater, but this didnt work. It still didnt see the gateway.

Thanks for your input anyway. Just wondering if anyone knew whether they should be on the same channel, different channel, RTS settings, and all that. Or if anyone has ever had a similar problem?
    Create a programming language close to English (BASIC) and you discover programmers don't speak English

I don't think that this is possible with general use APs by Linksys and such. To my knowledge they can only act as access points, and can't be both a client and AP at the same time (on different channels). I believe this requires two separate radios, but I'm not positive about that. I know Intel and such have hardware out that can do this, but the consumer level stuff isn't able to as far as I know.