Need help finding a new windows based host

Hey everyone.

I've finally had it with dotcanada.com, they're frustrating me to no end so I need to find a new host.

I've been reading through and searching through reviews on here for the past two weeks but haven't found something that meets my needs yet.

I'm looking for a windows based host (for support for my access database) with about 1 GB to 2 GB of server space and 40 GB of bandwidth or higher. I'm also looking for something north american based.

I ran across godaddy's web hosting deals today, but after reading the reviews here it might not be too good a choice?

Thanks, and HAAAALP!

easycgi.com and hostony.com both have the specs you want.
    Rich
    WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to Build and Promote your Web Site

You can check the advertisement forum of WHT and find out for some of the offers placed by the various hosts. Also you can place a request quote and you will get appropriate response from the various hosts as per your requirements:-

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/request.php

Hi Kalemic,

You may want to look at a small reseller account with those specs vs a shared hosting account. The cost may be cheaper this way....

One thing I'd like to say is that if your access database is a large one that is accessed frequently by your site, you'd have trouble staying with any host as MS Access can be unreliable and can really cause excessive CPU usage

MSSQL is the way to go for anything large. My understanding is that you want to host a really big ms access database.
    init.me - Build, Share & Embed

JodoHost.com - Windows VPS Hosting, ASP.NET and SQL Server Hosting
    8th year in Business, 200+ Servers. Microsoft Gold Certified Partner

LayerBlue has been great to me.

Awesome! Thanks so much for your help guys! I"ll be making a decision in a day or so and you've made it easier!

Also my access database is really small and won't be that busy so I hope I'll be fine with that.