Question about site navigation

Currently I have a flash menu throughout the top of my entire site. These options are Home, Network, Support, Resellers, Hosting, Servers, and Contact Us

My question is I have a normal html text navigation to the left of the page which includes some links to things not listed above but does have Reseller, Hosting, Support and a few others.

My question is do you feel that it is 'overkill' or looks unprofessional to have some options available up top and to the left or should I just list the main options on the top navigation and everything else in the left navigation bar.

At first I thought it would be nice to have them in both places due to the fact there are still some people out there without flash installed but I now realize they probably close thr browser at the point the flash does not load anyway. thanks for any input

I assume you are on about the okihost.com website? If you are, I love it

You should include links to the same sections in both navigation bits, but have a doorway page so the user can access one that uses a flash header, and one that uses normal images and plain html.

Flash shouldn't ever be a required to navigatee a website. You could also improve your search engine standing by disallowing search engines access to your flash website.

Your dialup customers would also appreciate the faster page load times.

Yes that is the site and thank you for the kind words