Requirement for Technical Support Representative For ASAP.

WebHostingBuzz is a dynamic and fast-growing web hosting company. A requirement has arisen to add to a member of staff to our technical service team. We place an extremely high value in QoS hence our stringent requirements to work for us.

The candidate will:

*Be of at least 18 years of age.
    *Be able to work 12am 8am GMT (with Daylight Savings changes) 6 days a week.
    *Have excellent written and spoken English skills with the ability to communicate efficiently, politely and helpfully through multiple mediums concurrently.
    *Be hard working and self-motivated who uses their initiative to resolve problems.

Required skills:

*3+ years of Cpanel/WHM in shared, reseller and dedicated environments.
    *3+ years of Linux experience, preferably from a RedHat background.
    *Excellent understanding of the core software used in the Cpanel environment. You MUST be comfortable in compiling software from source as well as editing configuration files to resolve complex problems. We are not looking for someone who can install software through rpms the ability to compile from source is a must.
    *Have a solid grasp of networking and dns.

Salary is based on experience but an attractive package will be made. The chosen candidate will be eligible for involvement in other areas of WHB and related interests should they prove their worth through continuous hard work and dedication.

A resume with references is required and references will be checked. An interview will be conducted where you will be asked a number of customer service and technical questions related to the above. If you doubt your ability in any of the above areas, please do NOT apply.

If you do fit the criteria then we want to hear from you. Please email your resume to employment [at]

Thank you
    S. Malik

Maybe "DecentAdmin" Service - Our outsourced support center could help you.

We can provide you 24x7 real time level2-4 engineers (Linux/Unix) for 100$ a month for 12 hours of administration or 2.5$ per ticket for levels1-4. with 15min-6 hours responce time and resolution.
    or 35$ a month per server with unlimited tickets.

Just wanted to tell you that I could work for you.

I've worked with 10 years with Linux and I've seen a lot.
    PM or email me.

Hyppyri <[email protected]>

London, UK
    I suggest you both read the advert again.

f you do fit the criteria then we want to hear from you. Please email your resume to employment [at]
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK | US | Since 1998.

Dhaka, Bangladesh
    I would like to apply for it. You can take my test and let me know if you are interested for my or not.

I can provide ticket support. Meaning reply to all the tickets that have been opened by you clients.

For more information do email me Or PM me.

Note : I am also running a webhosting company for a long time locally in my country.