I'm going to sell www.rateage.com. This site has two voting options where people can guess the age and hotness of members pictures. I have spent 2 months designing and programming the site and now it's finished I haven't spent much time advertising the site but the money i have spent on promotion has paid off. In the past 2 weeks over 35 people signed up and is growing daily.

Buyer gets website completely programmed customized script and a unique template design. $100s have already been spent on programming and design.This site has a viral effect and will attract alot of visitors and new members. I have added alot of text link areas on the site you can use for advertising or link trading. Text links can be viewed on all pages maximizing your advertisers clickthrew rate. Banners can be added or removed using phpads which is installed on the server.

The website is indexed in all major search engines and should get good traffic on the next update.

I would like the bidding to start at $500. All offers over $1,000 will be considered

All traffic stats can be seen bellow