Need a good *FREE* shopping cart script

Well, I need a shopping cart script for an online paintball store. It needs to have similar functions to or I really need this soon, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. It would be good if it was paypal compatible.

Also I need a Online Merchant Account that supports Canada and would allow me to use it even though it is paintball merchandise. I tried a few resellers and had no luck and 2checkout doesn't support airguns.

Edit: Also I'd like one thats easy to skin if thats possible.

Thanks Everyone, lets get some suggestions rolling

I recommend buying one if you want to offer a nice and enjoyable experience for your customers.

We use It's only a small investment but well worth it.

Just took a look at and noticed their shopping cart is hosted with The fees to use their shopping cart are $49 per month.

I don't know why they use such a solution when you can buy a functional cart for $189 at turnkeywebtools. I would rather have the cart hosted on my own site so I can have more control.

Can anyone explain why a company would use

Castle Pines, CO
    For a Canadian merchant account - you might check out is mainly supported by U.S. MAPs. There are some U.S. MAPs that will support you if you have at least some U.S. presence (like a bank account, address, phone number).

Chesapeake, VA
    osCommerce or ZenCart are always options as well on the shopping cart side. - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at - we look forward to helping your business grow!

columbus you're looking at people who have little to no experience running an ecommerce site. Badlands mainly operates out of its actual stores. They probably wanted something like that because it looked much more simple to them.

This is all for a friend and he has a low budget thats why I said free. He likes what he sees with the turnkeywebtools script so he might end up buying it. Any other suggestions would be great though.

I see... thanks for the feedback.

Tell your friend to ask his 3PP to recommend a compatible free shopping cart script. They probably would know of one.

Hi MyMody,

Your best options for a free shopping cart are oscommerce and zen cart. Zen Cart will probably be alot easier to skin and customize.

As for a Canadian Internet Merchant Account. You can speak with any of the major banks and see who would take you on - try with your bank first, then go from there.

If the banks determine the products to be too high of a risk to take on, you will probably need to look at psigate.

Hope this helps..