Cpanel / WHM License

For most of you on here, I'm sure that you know that Comodo has dropped Cpanel all together to get something called H-sphere up (I did a search on cpanel licenses and ran across it).

I for one have paid for a license, and it would appear that when calling Comodo and trying to get someone on the phone, all they have is a recording saying all their phone lines are tied up, leave a message, blah blah blah.

What my question is, is there a Cpanel NOC or any other type distributer that could help me out by providing a Cpanel license for the same price or very close to it. I am trying to get a hosting business off it's feet and this just set me back because Comodo is only activating a 15-day test license (slick huh) for an IP address. As a matter or fact, they just activated a new one last night after getting off the phone with them after telling me to change my main server ip address to the next available.

I am in need of getting another license, so if you are willing and can/will help me, I will be ever so grateful. Email me at [email protected] or [email protected] for offers if you can help.

Thanks for your time and understanding,

Jason Brousseau

You might want to read the huge thread regarding this. While it was crummy of them to do this, it appears they (comodo) are going to have a fix for you.