Hello All,

It's very normal to read complaints and bad reviews on WHT; for this reason I decided to post a short description of my very short but great experience with PowerVPS.

I was between Servint, PowerVPS and LiquidWeb searching for a reliable VPS provider. I was closer to Servint and LiquidWeb due to the telephone support they provide as I have only limited experience on server management and my written communication in english is not perfect.

I spoke with sales reps of all the above providers before my final decision and Tom from PowerVPS was the one that really convinced me for covering all my needs.

I ordered my VPS about 10 days ago and - up to now - I am really very much positively surprised with the speed of responses and the quality of communication with PowerVPS team.

It's shocking for me to send an email ticket to the support department and receive the confirmation email along with the reply from the technical staff within 3'...! I just feel that telephone support is useless with this company; I feel I have already saved several $ from my telephone bills

We just had a small network problem earlier today that was resolved within few minutes but it was fantastic that I got a professional reply for the small problem within 1' after I submitted a ticket!

Thank you Tom and PowerVPS for this great - best I ever had in fact - experience so far.

Best regards,
Aris

PS. I will get back here with a detailed review after enough time has passed from our order. I do hope that everything will keep being so smooth and perfect.