E-mail From: Jennifer Aniston

My wife forwarded an e-mail she got from a friend a few minutes ago. Although it might be fake the pictures attached to the e-mail seem real.

> >-----Original Message-----

> >From: Jennifer Aniston

> >Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 12:32 PM

> >To: Prasertlum, Jeff

> >Subject: FW: Friends in town

> >

> >Jeff,

> >Here are some pic's of that Christening that I went to, that I was

> >telling you about...
    Pictures attached:
    <removed>
    Last edited by MattF; 04-21-2005 at 06:08 AM.

Oh Dear, shes starting to look old :p

Re: E-mail From: Jennifer Aniston

[QUOTE]Originally posted by eMax
    [B]My wife forwarded an e-mail she got from a friend a few minutes ago. Although it might be fake the pictures attached to the e-mail seem real.

Why would your wife's friend get such an e-mail? Does her name sound like a celebrity's? It might be a hoax... were the pictures at a website that you had to click on or something?

That's pretty odd though. I don't know what to say; it could be real, it could be fake.
    Last edited by MattF; 04-21-2005 at 06:12 AM.

Nope, they were attached to the e-mail, no links to any sites what so ever.

*searches Jennifer Aniston on google*

old indeed, but she still has it

Originally posted by eMax
    Nope, they were attached to the e-mail, no links to any sites what so ever.
    Hmm... what e-mail address was the sender, if you don't mind sharing?

Originally posted by arxor
    *searches Jennifer Aniston on google*

old indeed, but she still has it
    I agree. She doesn't look bad at all.

lol, I can't just give the senders e-mail address out...Anyways I figure it would be a good thread for those who like Jennifer.

And who knows, it might be real. My wife, because she is in real estate, gets a lot of e-mail from many associates across the country.

good find...well there yeah go, it's so called real (kinda). At least my wife felt special for awhile. Now I get to break the news ...Heck she flipped out when she read the story that tupac was alive. Never dawned on her it was April 1st when she read the story.

Originally posted by Vortex-Steve
    http://www.sky.com/showbiz/article/0...178863,00.html
    good find

man rumors travel like lightning over the net
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Wow. Copyright infringement though? Did they actually go out there and get their baby's pictures copyrighted?

Of all the things these actors will do publicly, why are baby pictures such a private issue? Sooner or later someone with too much time on their hands is see the kid for themselves and take some pictures of their own, and it's all over. It seems so ridiculous it almost sounds like a pre-concieved publicity stunt.
    Corey Northcutt | Northcutt
    Competitive inbound marketing with a hosting industry competency.
    Social | Content | Optimization | Outreach

Originally posted by qwidjib0
    Wow. Copyright infringement though? Did they actually go out there and get their baby's pictures copyrighted?

Of all the things these actors will do publicly, why are baby pictures such a private issue? Sooner or later someone with too much time on their hands is see the kid for themselves and take some pictures of their own, and it's all over. It seems so ridiculous it almost sounds like a pre-concieved publicity stunt.
    Have you heard of intellectual property?

They look pretty realistic to me

You might want to take the links off...

I heard on the tv, that they're looking to sue anyone that publishes the photos online.

That and you legally need the explicit permission of the parents to have images of a child released to the public.

Honestly, who cares? The email didn't come from jennifer, and there are lots of better looking paparazzi-taken photos out there.

Originally posted by rockergrrl
    You might want to take the links off...

I heard on the tv, that they're looking to sue anyone that publishes the photos online.
    Probably because this is killing the million dollar media deal they most probably have for publishing the baby pics in a magazine.

IMO, this is not about invasion of privacy for their new born baby. This is more about losing big $$$$, by not having an exclusive on the pics, if they're circulating on the net, and being reported about by various media.

They would have signed an exclusive deal with some media, giving them exclusive rights to publish the baby pics. Basically what's happened now is that the pics have got out there, and that media deal would be dead in the water, or greatly diluted.

Of course what's making this whole things worse is the media reporting on the leaking of the pics, thus giving the leaked pics more exposure.
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

Removed, I don't see any point to leave them for any longer, it has been discussed, the email is not legitmate, and the family for whatever reasons doesn't want the pics of the event distributed, got to respect their right to request privacy for whatever reason, deserved or not. I'm sure you can google for them if you really want to see.
    MattF - Since the start..

WOW...I really wasn't thinking a simple thread with a few pictures would turn all serious and controversy BUT leave it up to WHT to bring the edge into something such as this...

I agree with Aussie Bob, that's lot of money we are talking about here...