Unique Search Engine seeking link exchange!

http://www.Nomez.com - Split-screen search engine [includes GOOGLE YAHOO MSN ASK JEEVES]

We are currently seeking link exchanges with other websites! We are not too picky on the genre, but we do require your site to recieve decent traffic.

If interested, please let me know by pm.

Nice site! If you are willing to sell a copy of that script send me a pm.
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!

Hi, unfortunately since the site is newly developed I am not interested in waving the copyright and reselling the script at this time.

Waving the copyright? What copyright?
    Meet: http://www.yagoohoogle.com
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

Is your company represented?

RenderStream probably means the copyright on the script, which, if he/she wrote it, he/she owns.
    Josh Powell.
    ServerSpotCheck - Is your website down?
    Skimpylink - Not as tiny as some but much cuter!

Originally posted by joshp
    RenderStream probably means the copyright on the script, which, if he/she wrote it, he/she owns.
    Statement made:
    I am not interested in waving the copyright and reselling the script at this time
    If he owns the copyright for this script and is not interested in reselling, then how have I already seen at least a couple of sites like his, Yagoohoogle.com and other?

Which brings us to conclusion that he either:
    (a) lies about owning the copyright to this script
    (b) lies about him reselling the script, which he "owns"

Please correct me if I'm wrong. If I am, I will publicly apologize to RenderStream.

Best,

I don't understand what your trying to get at but legally, I am the only owner of the script that is installed on Nomez.com

The script that I am running is custom and exclusively programmed for Nomez.com - I would know this as I am the sole programmer. Therefore I own full rights to the script and also have legal copyright to any duplication of this script.

RenderStream, don't get me wrong. There is nothing wrong with your script - you built it - you own it.
    However, when you say you own the copyright - that means you own copyright for what this script does, and since there are many sites serving same function as Nomez, legally speaking, no one has the legal right to "reproduce" (known as "clone") the original script which is copyrighted to the first creator. That's all I was trying to imply. Yet I doubt anyone really cares on such a small scale.

The bottom line is, I own full rights to my design, the backend, and the branding of my website.