* $6.90 Domain RESELLER Account with NO SETUP FEE!

Resell (and be a reseller) .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info* , .us and .name for only $6.90 per domain per year , this price is for registrations, renews and transfers.

* .info until end 2005 for new registration only $1.50 per domain the first year!

To signup, go to http://user.domains4each.com and sign up as a reseller.
    Please send us there after an email with the WHT request for setup your price to $6.90.

Minimum deposit only $50.00 via PayPal, also the transaction charges will apply.

We have also a programmable interface (API) to allow you integrate your domain registration to your website. Also many commercial packages such as Whois.Cart, Client Exec, and etc… support this interface to your reseller account.

Online power for online people!

i like enom

Originally posted by anil
    i like enom
    That's NOT polite what you post here!
    You crimp enom sub-resellers how need pay $2.05 / year more for the same.

Can you give a little more information about the ClientExec integration? I can only find generic PHP API information and would like to know if you have examples or could help integrate into ClientExec's ordering process easily.

Also, what is the background of your company (length of time in business, etc)?

Thanks

do you provide the php scripts for interface with your system?

Thank you for your inquire. Unfortunately we don’t have such a specific API. However Clientexec has planed that since months. The problem with Clientexec is that they promise enough but the execution is at a snail's pace.

We are in business since 2001 (Hosting and domain registrations)

Take care,
    Natalia.