Wanted - Poster - $30+

I'm looking for someone to make a poster for me. I'll pay around $30 for it... More if need be.

Its got to be A4. I'll provide the details to you if I like your portfolio, I'm looking for some really nice effects in the poster, something just quite flashy to advertise the party that we're having. Something like a nightclubs advertisements, vague, I know.

If your interested, get in touch ASAP by AIM on "S73V0N" or MSN on [email protected], I'm looking for a fast worker who can work to a vague description and be creative. Really want it done tonight.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Come on folks!

Hey there stevon,
    I can do something but no protfolio as of yet (poster wise) I lost it in a hdd crash on my server.
    P.S Feel free to add me to msn: ghostbone [%%@%%]

If you haven't found anyone, I'll be able to do it this afternoon.

Take care.

Korrupt, your portfolio kills my PC?

7verse, your work is great... But we've spoken on time and I can't really wait that long

ghostbone, do you have anything that you can show me?

Still looking!

Pflugerville, TX
    I posted a little blurb on your behalf in the private forums on Gazal to see if someone could get back to you about this. Hopefully they see it in time. If not, I'm sorry! But it's always worth a try, right?
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

I would like to help Added to MSN
    Affordable Web Design From
    MSN:[email protected]

goodluck stephen

10. Hi Stevon, I have added you on my msn list incase the project has not been completed.

Dieter / Graphire Designs

Still not completed, got some people working on it though