[REQ] Another Website Template Needed

I am looking for a redesign of my current site. What I want it a similar color scheme, maybe a bit flashier/clean looking. I want this new design to (if possible) compliant with most/all web standards including W3C standards. If you look at the code for the current site you will see that it is not. I want the main page redesigned with spots for all the current features you see there already, plus some additional features we will discuss with the winner of the bid. Also we would like the review viewpage redesigned. We don't need any of the PHP coding done. Just the html/design work which we would like to include some flash work for menus and/or the header. The page should be optimized for a 1024 x 768 resolution.

To sum things up:

* Redesign Main Page (
    * Redesign Review Page (
    * Similiar Colors (Reds, Silvers)
    * W3C Compliant (if possible)
    * Display properly in all major browsers
    * Optimized for 1024 x 768 resolution
    * Flash Menu/Header (if possible)
    * All Images, PSD files, Fonts, etc should be included with the final product.

Please email me your bids @ [email protected] with prices and previous work you have done.

Central / Midwest USA
    I'm quite interested.

Thank you
    .-=={[(' Sitedesigner ')]}==-.

~Entrepreneur at heart~ Pm me.

I've recieved some decent bids, feel free to keep submitting bids right now before I make my decision by the end of the week.