Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well, do you share that kind of info?

I don't blame you (or anyone) that you don't share it. It's normal that such vital and expensive information won't be shared for free, and most definitely not with your direct competitors.

So we'll be always be repeating the same general and otherwise readily available advice.

Go to Vbulletin.com, find SMALL forums with less than 1,000 members.
    Pay the admin $20/month and advertise a 468x60 banner.

Originally posted by ldcdc
    Well, do you share that kind of info?

I don't blame you (or anyone) that you don't share it. It's normal that such vital and expensive information won't be shared for free, and most definitely not with your direct competitors.

So we'll be always be repeating the same general and otherwise readily available advice.
    Actually if I did know the answer to this question I surely would give the OP some guidance on the matter, but I myself am not too sure where to spend my advertising dollar.
    Vertivo :: Affordable Web Hosting Packages and Reseller Plans
    We offer affordable and reliable Linux-based Reseller and Shared Hosting Plans. Accepted: All major Credit Cards and PayPal.

Agreed, there is no right or wrong way to advertise.

Basically you go with whatever seems right or whatever you can afford
    • Dave || dave@innohosting.com
    • InnoHosting.com
    • Reliable hosting & reseller solutions
    • True 24x7x365 Tech Support

Originally posted by IH-Dave
    Agreed, there is no right or wrong way to advertise.

Basically you go with whatever seems right or whatever you can afford
    Actually there is a right and wrong way to advertise, that much I do know. Simply going out and spending on whatever "seems right" could see you losing alot of money.
    Vertivo :: Affordable Web Hosting Packages and Reseller Plans
    We offer affordable and reliable Linux-based Reseller and Shared Hosting Plans. Accepted: All major Credit Cards and PayPal.

I have to admit that I get a little annoyed when I see these type of posts as well. Although I generally just tell the poster to do a search then come back with specific questions or clarification.

This is my reason: Everyone wants to run a business but they can't even think of putting some basic time into learning HOW to run that business. You think you can just go to a forum and ask a blind question and have everyone just help you? Help yourself first and then others can help you move forward.

I sometimes laugh when I see such posts "how do you start a business", "how do you advertise", bla bla bla. Do you know how many resources there are on the net to get such information? If you can't even take the time to educate yourself and find these basic answers then please don't run a business. No forum will run your business for you and education never stops.

That's it; I don't believe people need to be rude but I can also understand why they might do it.
    VERVE Web Solutions, LLC
    http://www.vervesolutions.com
    New Name Same Quality Service since 2000!!
    Now offering SiteBuilder :: Build your site in 5 easy steps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12