Question Recommend a good host?

Can anyone recommend us a good host that accepts paypal and has quick setup... unix based, just a small package

We sell turnkey businesses and need a good host for our customers... One which we can setup using our personal info/paypal and later quickly transfer to the new owner once it's sold.

Thanks

What are your space and transfer requirements?
    Price range?

Sorry...

250mb-500mb storage
    10-20 gig transfer
    5 pop3 emails
    need control panel, ftp access et etc

I have been with ion-web.com/tronictech.com for over a year for my backup site. Service has been great. When I have needed tech support it was very quick but I don't think I have had to contact them in over 6 or 7 months.

******.com is a good option. They accept paypal and are offering 1 year free after rebate right now.

You can't rule cost out as a variable. There are others with better overall support and speed but price is a very overriding concern for many. They are reliable enough to be a top web hosting company.
    Rich
    Husband, Father, Retired Marine, Geek

****** :/ I dont think so...they have mixed feedbacks..

Hostgator.com is pretty ok.
    well believe better spend higher price on hosting known as 'expensive but good' than spend 2 x more on 'cheap' services.

The requirements that you are having are pretty small which seems that most of the hosts today will be able to offer that to you. You can try the find my host option of WHT in order to search the host of your requirements. This will be the best friend for you in order to get the perfect host

I'm using hostgator and their service is great and I also know that the SUPPORT from ZapX is fantastic!

I do like how you Gary Brahmi have that Large advertising SIG though. Just my opinion. I believe you should remove it as it serves 2 purposes here on these forums. #1. to waste valueable space on this server, granted it is little but it adds up. #2. to bring your site to the vistors attention. Although none of which is stated in the rules it doesn't negate the fact that he advertises himself in alternate forms.

Originally posted by xbxbxc
    I do like how you Gary Brahmi have that Large advertising SIG though. Just my opinion. I believe you should remove it as it serves 2 purposes here on these forums. #1. to waste valueable space on this server, granted it is little but it adds up. #2. to bring your site to the vistors attention. Although none of which is stated in the rules it doesn't negate the fact that he advertises himself in alternate forms.
    Thank you for your advise. I will surely go through the rules and then make the appropriate changes if required. But I guess I am not the only person over here. Then also there is no harm to check it once

I've been with PC20.com for the past couple of months and everything is pretty smooth. Setup was incrediblely fast...I think I recieve the welcome/setup email in less than 5 minutes. I haven't notice much of a down time with them (unlke other hosts that I've been with) but since it has only been a couple of months I can't vouch for anything past that.

Their prices are incredibly low which had me worry a little but since I'm on a month to month subscription with them I'm more worried about my data than the money.

They do have a 30 day money back guarantee and also have test accounts and such so you could give them a try without too much risk....just your time.

Hope that helps!

Hey just4sc, are you still hosting with pc20?.. if so, how has their service been so far?.. still good?.. I'm interested because I'm considering them for hosting but I haven't really seen ANY! reviews or comments either bad or good about them anywhere.

Or if anyone else has some previous experiences with them, please feel free to let me know!. Thanks