* Need urgent help with my domain !

Hi guys...

I had registered a domain with subtledomains.com ... but now I see that they have a new site... They still have a link to the old site... so I can log in to the control panel of the old site but not the new site... I called them up and they say that they have nothing to do with the old subtledomains.com customers. So i contact the phone number of the old site and some spanish lady picks up saying they are new owners to some store.. and the old owner has left. Now I cant even transfer my domain coz its locked and I cant find the old owners. I have no idea whats happening. The new subtledomains.com owners dont care about the old customers and say they cant help me...

How do i get my domain outta there now...

Please help

goto www.whois.sc/PUTYOURDOMAINHERE.XXX and see which registrar its registered from?

is it locked?
    are you the administrative email contact?
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Also betterwhois.com could be a good idea to check that information as well.
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.

yeah the registrar is onlinenic.com but i cant get a hold of anyone on the phone.

Will they release my domain though it has been registered by a reseller which is the old owners of subtledomains.com ??

is it locked?
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

yeah thats the problem ... its locked... n i cant transfer it to enom ...

onlinenic support is your only solution, try explaining the problem to them hopefully they can solve it for you.

good luck...