Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bannersmall.com - WOW

I went to bannersmall.com, wow their pricing were so so little compared to my garhpics designer that I pointed him to the site.

The banners on their site were so nice and good quality.

Are those prices they charge when they created those banners that were displayed on their site?

Those who have use their services, can you please verify you are paying the advertised prices or you have to pay more......those banners are so good.

I know I can check with Senthu, but 3rd party verification is always better.

Thank you

Those are the prices. You don't pay more, if it's looks better than what you anticipated. With them, there are no hiddens fees of any sort. There's a reason they have some of the big boys like 1 and 1 using them. They're # 1 in the business.

Yes those prices are accurate. They are really not that cheap however. Most professional banner designers that do more work on the Internet opposed to local charge around the same price.

The prices are 100% correct, you can get banners for cheaper, but I have not found any with the quality that Bannersmall puts out for a lower price...
    SkyLineHost.com
    ▓ ▓ Shared hosting that soars above the competition
    ▓ ▓ ▓ Based in Los Angeles. sales@skylinehost.com

I've used them a couple of times for banners, and always a great result.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

I'm waiting for my second order now, this one and my previous one did not come within there 78 hour guarantee. I got my E-mail for this order on the 14th saying it would be ready within 78 hours. The quality of the banners are good though

It is nice to see positive feedback on them.

Do you have to provide them all the graphics and text or they have lots of creative juices?

Originally posted by jdhf
    I'm waiting for my second order now, this one and my previous one did not come within there 78 hour guarantee. I got my E-mail for this order on the 14th saying it would be ready within 78 hours. The quality of the banners are good though
    It is not nice to give a guarantee and then deviates too much though.

I gave them a general idea of what I wanted and they made everything from there, I usually provide the text I want on it though. As I haven't really had a deadline I needed the banners by the extra few days doesn't bother me much. The quality was very good the first time around, I'll let you know when I receive my new ones.

In their defense, this is posted on their site:
    March 12, 2005
    Dear valued customers, we have been experiencing a few delays due to a heavy volume of orders. We are putting forth our full effort into getting caught up with our current work load. Operations will return to normal within a few days. Thank you for the continued support.
    Since it is still there in red color, I guess the situation is not over and they're still working on it.

Hi Efarmer

There is NO Extra charges at all.

You may find the complete price list at www.bannersmall.com/prices.html

jdhf, We already emailed your banners last Night.

Thanks Everyone for the Kind comments.
    BannersMall.com - Banner Design
    Custom Twitter Backgrounds and Facebook Fan Pages - CraftSocialMedia.com

Senthu has always been an outstanding designer and they always do high quality work. You can't go wrong with them.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    UrNode - Virtual Solutions
    http://www.UrNode.com

I received my banners at 4AM They are both excellent quality, definitely worth the wait. I would recommend them to anyone. I'm having one more made also, I can't wait to see it.

I guess its worth the wait, since they have a talented graphic designer and also the price is pretty affordable.

I used BannersMall several months ago and was extremely satisfied with the ads they produced. For the money, it's absolutely worth it !

Great banner service, I'll be ordering a bunch from them soon!

Do they accept paypal, if so I will be ordering tonight.
    Coming Soon!

They do accept paypal. I just purchased a banner. I will let everyone know how it comes out.
    Coming Soon!

I'm very impressed. I believe these guys can be expecting an order from Ubiquity very soon.
    Corey Northcutt | Electric Goat Media
    Currently building this nifty small business ROI calculator.

You can not go wrong with Senthu. We have placed many orders with them and they always come out great.
    Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

I recieved my order within 4 hours of purchase, and to say the banner is awesome would be an understatement.
    Coming Soon!

I used them a long time ago for a banner with a new web hosting company I opened up. At first there was a problem with the banner and the original designer seemed to not want to fix it. I then contacted Senthu and he fixed it immediately. I plan to use Bannersmall in the very new future for my current projects

Seems like a trend of slow delivery.

If that is so then should consider late delivery when ordering.
    If that is so then it is a bad business practise to always delivery late.

Wonder how long it takes for Bannersmall to delivery the final acceptable work generally.

Hi Efarmer

I am not quiet sure what you mean.

Did you place any order?

Generally we take about 78 hours for single banner orders and 4 to 5 days for big package orders.(some single banners have taken a bit longer however due to the heavy volume of orders, we're trying our very best to take care of this).
    BannersMall.com - Banner Design
    Custom Twitter Backgrounds and Facebook Fan Pages - CraftSocialMedia.com

Good to see all the work is unique

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast