Will the new Pope Lead?

I am just curious how the new Pope is going to fill the shoes of the late Pope, will he lead religion as great as the late pope did?
    Looking For Wholesale Promotional Products?
    Promotional Products | Imprinted Promotional Products
    Coming Soon...Promotions For Webhosting Series

I'm not Catholic, but I expect the cardinals know what they're doing. I'm sure they'll pick someone good.

I sincerely doubt that the next pope will be "as good" as JPII. There will never be anyone as good as him simply because of the situations that he went through during his life and what he helped accomplish.

I am not sure how this pope will do really. Maybe it is because the only pope I have only known was JPII. Really I do not think anything can replace what he did. Though I will think the new pope will do a good job.

How could anyone even guess right now since the new one hasn't been chosen yet? Just seems you'd need to know something about him first...

Originally posted by Disgruntled
    I'm not Catholic, but I expect the cardinals know what they're doing. I'm sure they'll pick someone good.
    they have a timelimit to do it this time... unlike the past when they've been known to take 3 years +
    .-=={[(' Sitedesigner ')]}==-.

~Entrepreneur at heart~ Pm me.