money transfer software platfom

I am looking for an online money transfer and payment system.

The main functions are:

1. send and receive money to anybody with email address worldwide
    2. Use of preloaded ATM cards worldwide for withdrawals
    3. Must support Agent terminals for loading or transfer
    4. Process online payments for bill payments etc

We have a network of agents already setup worldwide and would be willing to partner with anybody who submits a proper Expression of Interest.

You look after the technology backend we look after the frontend business management and sales.

Contact us ASAP if you need more info sent to you to your prvate email address.

Thanks!

Quite complex big stuff

I admit to SamirLitani, it's big stuff, you will need to find a company that already is in this business or have your own programmers to develop this.

And I doubt that you wuld really find anyone - that sending money to anybody with an email address worldwide is the biggest pitfall. I have met with a few different organizations that do that like epassport, 2000charge, etc and none of them want to risk their reputation.

We have a network of agents already setup worldwide and would be willing to partner with anybody who submits a proper Expression of Interest.
    As I read it, they already have there network in place, just need a platform which can handle all this ?

Correct me if Im wrong

True - but even then most do not want to even put their platform at risk if that is what he meant. I also took it to mean that network of agents menat agents to sell it.

hmm, no one would set there platform on risk if they bought it from some softwate developer company. Which in my opinion is an option.

Money Transfer Software

what other requirements are there?

Money Transfer Software

RemitONE provide a good solution.

Money Transfer Software

These are some of the key elements in a good software: KYC, anti money laundering and multi currency.

Also if the system is end to end. Modern systems are now web based