Thread: ikobo down?

* ikobo down?

hello guys
    i was trying to login to my account in ikobo which i didnt use in a month or more.
    but ikobo website seems to be down for me for more than 2 days now.

i get 404 "page cannot be displayed" every time i try to open the page.

any of u get the same thing with www.ikobo.com ?

thanks
    wello
    ``````````````````
    www.chromepixel.com
    Professional WebDesign & Development -- Always At The Peak --

now for some reason only the main page works
    but when i try to view my account or open any subpage i get the 404 page.
    ``````````````````
    www.chromepixel.com
    Professional WebDesign & Development -- Always At The Peak --

Not good news. I can't even open their homepage. I hope our funds are alright.

It's down for me too. Maybe just a temp. problem.

After about 5 minutes - it seem very slow. I gave up waiting on it.

I got this below message when I tried to login ikobo page:
    "The requested URL could not be retrieved"

Ikobo was pending my funds right after they were no longer offering merchant service about 2 weeks ago, then I asked them (via live chat) the reason why they were holding my money? At first the operator requested me to send email to [email protected] to solve this problem, come on... I realized that they may not reply to my email, and I insisted to solve this problem on the spot via their live help, then the operator wanted to see my web site, finally this operator released my funds, and I went to ATM machine to withdraw all available funds the next day!

I am sorry, I was suppose to give you guys a warning earlier, but I thought I was the only one who had this problem because I did not see anybody complained about this issue.

But I hope everything is fine with ikobo.

iKobo is still fine. I withdrew funds yesterday. (well they were fine yesterday that is....)

Not work iKobo= -57$ :-(

We are no longer providing merchant services.
    Two reasons. First, VISA is changing the regulations on allowing companies such as iKobo to provide merchant services directly, they are moving towards having the merchant acquiring banks provide this directly. This change at iKobo applies to all merchants.
    Second, iKobo is focusing on our successful person-to-person money transfer business. We issue VISA iKards that are used for person to person money transfer purposes. iKobo’s acceptable use policies rain in effect for the money transfer business and can be found on our home page by clicking on Terms & Conditions.
    Thank you for doing business with iKobo and we apologize for this necessary action.
    You will still be able to withdraw the remaining funds that are inside your ibalance to your iKard once they have been verified and released into your account. You will not be able to make any new sales transactions. The account will be converted back to a personal account if you have used the account in the past for personal transactions. You can use the account to send and receive money.

<<<<signatures must be setup in your profile>>>>
    Last edited by Matt; 04-18-2005 at 01:10 PM.

That's nice to get personal feedback from iKobo! Makes me feel all warm inside.

Ikobo is not working for me but you should use trust worth things like paypal

works just fine from my side

paypal is not available for all countries thats why people look for replacement
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

iKobo is up and running now again. Thank goodness.

Well that's nice to know. Hmmm how about putting that on your web page? Or maybe emailing your customers? Nah, don't bother, why would you do that?