updated look, comments needed

Hi,

After the first post here bunch of people gave me good pointers and tips, so I redesigned my site a bit. It would really be nice to have additional input for the new look. The site is accessible at:

http://titaniumline.com/

My main goal was loading speed and then making it look nice. What do you think?

Thanks,
    Aneta
    Need reliable hosting?
    titaniumline.com

I think that what you have done certainly looks better!

In a large screen it looks too close to the top - My only suggestion is to add another few px at the very top of the page - say around 6-8 total would look fine.

You certainly have no problems with the page-load times they are of course excellent!
    CPanel Shared and Reseller Hosting, OpenVZ VPS Hosting. West Coast (LA) Servers and Nodes
    Running Linux since 1.0.8 Kernel!
    Providing Internet Services since 1995 and Hosting Since 2004

Your loading speed is excellent, probably due to the lack of images. That said, I would add some images. Also, your logo text is "iffy" for me. (Read: This is only my opinion obviously.) The text you've chosen seems "dated" to me and not business-like.

Best of luck with your venture!

Again the load time is very fast, But as mentioned in other posting it could do with a little more... Images, Layout, to make the site more professional looking.

Good luck with the site

Originally posted by RRWH
    I think that what you have done certainly looks better!

In a large screen it looks too close to the top - My only suggestion is to add another few px at the very top of the page - say around 6-8 total would look fine.

You certainly have no problems with the page-load times they are of course excellent!
    I changed that with a silver bar, do you still think several pixels should be added? Just say so and they are there
    Need reliable hosting?
    titaniumline.com

I played a bit with the CSS stylesheet and improved on the looks. Thanks to all for the comments, I'll add some graphics for sure when time permits. Drawing it from scratch is very time consuming.

Cheers,
    Aneta
    Need reliable hosting?
    titaniumline.com

I hate to say this, but the site is pretty blah! And wus up with the logo. I can understand and see the site in and prior 1996, but not now. I wish I had any positive comments other than it loads fast, but that's a given when there is no imagery on the site.

I do however hope that the site is still in the initial stages and will be evolving in the next few weeks to grown baby. If that's the case, then I am looking forward toward its growth.

best regards,

Tm Mahdi
    :.unlocking the creative markets.: Cg6 Inc.

Logo is coming soon. I thought I'd finish the features/backbone and make it rock solid first
    Need reliable hosting?
    titaniumline.com

not bad..

good luck mate! ^_^
    www.DefyStudios.com ___Interactive Design

Fast, but you need to add good logo.