Exclamation Looking for a host!

Hi, i would like a host. I already used the Host Quote up there, but no emails yet.

My budget is up to $20/month. I need more than 2 GB of Space, and more than 50 GB of Bandwidth.

Thank you.
    Last edited by OVEFUSE; 04-17-2005 at 10:55 PM.
    Sergio D.

Requests are not allowed here, therefore people cannot give you offers.

I don't think there'd be many people left on HostQuote. Maybe just a handful so don't expect a quick reply there.
    Laurence Flynn @ HostNEXUS.com
    Managed WordPress Hosting Solutions
    Focused on speed. Obsessed with security.

In case you are looking for the deals in the hosting, why not you visit the offers section in the advertisement forums in here. You will not find any one providing you there offers in this section. Also you can place a quote over there for your requirments and you will get plenty of offers over there.

Originally posted by blue27
    Requests are not allowed here, therefore people cannot give you offers.
    I'm not looking for offers. I just want some input from the people here at WHT.

Originally posted by Gary Brahmi
    In case you are looking for the deals in the hosting, why not you visit the offers section in the advertisement forums in here. You will not find any one providing you there offers in this section. Also you can place a quote over there for your requirments and you will get plenty of offers over there.
    I have looked at them, but some of those companies i am not sure about.

I'm currently with Site5.com, but with the growing resources of my websites, i need more space and bandwidth.

Thank you.
    Sergio D.

In that case have a look at Ion-web.com/tronictech.com run by "theDavid" from WHT.

Is/was anyone here hosted at Imhosted.com? I've looked at their packages, and they seem pretty good to me.

I'm looking for quality here, so money isn't entirely an issue. I just need some input from Imhosted.com customers about their services.

Thank you.
    Sergio D.

Re: Looking for a host!

Originally posted by S.Diaz
    Hi, i would like a host. I already used the Host Quote up there, but no emails yet.

My budget is up to $20/month. I need more than 2 GB of Space, and more than 50 GB of Bandwidth.

Thank you.
    Hi.
    I would suggest you to make a list of 3-4 hosts whose offers might be similar to your requirments in offer section and come back here and ask what people feel about those hosts. You can even try web hosting directories like www.tophosts.com,www.hostpulse.com etc. for that.

Priyanka, I will make sure to do that. I've found ratemyhost.com but it seems they don't have too many offers there.

Thank you.
    Sergio D.

your budget is ok by what you need.. you must be able to find your host easily...

try lunarpages.com, hostgator.com etc..
    Wholesale Domain Prices for Retail Customers - Rushtoweb.com