Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Originally posted by UH-Matt
    But they are spending money posting out letters to us and creating a lawsuit.
    If they really didnt want to reclaim and re-distribute funds they wouldnt have gone to all this trouble...
    They are (unfortunately) still in business and care about their reputation. Although I can't believe somebody would still signup at PS after everything that has happened. They don't even renew their cert for the signup: https://eforms.paysystems.com/

As I said before, we already wrote off what was left as owed,
    I guess Philip likes customers like that They deducted way too many funds already with that "massive refunding fee".
    No webhost should "write off what is left" unless he swims in money - and even then, he'd need a refill.

so if PS want to try and get some money we dont mind. Anything else we can get out of them is all a bonus in my eyes now.
    PS is supposed to pay us the money, no matter what the outcome of a nebulous lawsuit is and whether we sign that paper or not.

Period.

es, PS is supposed to pay you the money... but reality is they WONT unless they wil their lawsuit. They wont be able to afford to pay you the money.

Period.
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK www.unitedhosting.co.uk | US www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.

I tried to log into the paysystems-vs-pago.com website to see what it was all about and my login information doesn't work (Sorry, your CID account does not exist.). I put my CID into the password reminder and it gave me the same message that my account didn't exist.

However, I can still login into my mcc.paysystems.com account (which says that its status is closed).

Anyone else running into this?

We've signed up and sent back the FDA document to paysystems.

Hi Matt,

I am curious about what the document said. I made the assumption that it was just a ploy to get us to sign away our rights.

For example, they want us to agree that they are not liable, or that we would agree to only accept the settlement with pago (which would be unlikely to be the full amount) and not to pursue PS for the remainder.

It seemed fairly obvious to me that this is what they were doing, particularly since they haven't published the document and none of us can even see the terms without contacting them.

Could you please post the content?

Thanks,

James

You can request the document and read it, you dont have to sign it if you dont like it.

Actually the document is short and fair, and within it paysystems says in words that THEY owe us the remainder of our funds, and that the lawsuit is for them to recover funds to pay us back, nowhere does it mention that paygo are the people who owe us, I found the document to be extremely fair.
    Matt Wallis

You can request the document and read it, you dont have to sign it if you dont like it.

Actually the document is short and fair, and within it paysystems says in words that THEY owe us the remainder of our funds, and that the lawsuit is for them to recover funds to pay us back, nowhere does it mention that paygo are the people who owe us, I found the document to be extremely fair.
    Agreed. I found it fair, too. We signed it and sent it in... be interesting to see what happens.
    We are eNom PLATINUM PLUS resellers!
    Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account with lowest possible pricing.
    * We provide support and service to over 4275 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

Where do I get the document?
    Toeki - a Fikarast Co., Ltd. business (Accredited .WS & CentralNIC Registrar)
    We accept PayPal, Bank Transfers and all crypto currencies (BTC, ETC, LTC ...etc)
    █Domain Registration http://www.toeki.net

From the lawsuit site.
    Matt Wallis

any emails still work at paysystems?
    I have tried almost all emails I know but all gets returned saying "Mail cannot be delivered, error in processing" etc..
    We accept PayPal, Bank Transfers and all crypto currencies (BTC, ETC, LTC ...etc)

You need to write to them at their legal address.
    Matt Wallis

and what is their legal address?

Login to the lawsuit website and find out.
    Matt Wallis

My post on page 2
    We got the email also but we haven't been able to login since they setup that site.
    Can't login so can't find out.

Originally posted by Toeki
    My post on page 2
    Can't login so can't find out.
    Then follow the directions on the website to get your login reset.
    * We provide support and service to over 4275 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

I have follows and tried it and it doens't work.

when I try to login with my old login info I get a CID doesn't exits.

Hi. I'm a journalist covering the Paysystems v Pago debacle. Can anybody shoot me a link to the lawsuit?

thx
    Randy
    barretone@aol.com

Or even better, can someone send me a pdf of the filing?

thx
    Randy
    barretone@aol.com

Originally posted by Toeki
    I have follows and tried it and it doens't work.

when I try to login with my old login info I get a CID doesn't exits.
    I am having the same results...

Re: Another bit of news from paysystems...

Man I got this email and thought it was a PHISH and just to see where I was redirected (for fun) I clicked the unsubscribe link, and imagine my surprise to find I was truly unsubscribed from a real paysys mailing, I was like "DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Gary Harris - the artist formerly known as Dixiesys
    resident grumpy redneck

Re: Re: Another bit of news from paysystems...

Originally posted by Dixiesys
    Man I got this email and thought it was a PHISH and just to see where I was redirected (for fun) I clicked the unsubscribe link, and imagine my surprise to find I was truly unsubscribed from a real paysys mailing, I was like "DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Should have just done a view source.

I can't find anywhere to sign up for their mailing list again. lol.

I will see if there is a pdf. I don't think so, since they mailed it and it was personalised (it contained the CID), but I will see...

Regarding the mailing list, can't you just email them? Or update the email in the MCC? https://mcc.paysystems.com/

HL

For questions regarding your account:
    https://eforms.paysystems.com/PSvsPago/

To update your account information: http://eforms.paysystems.com/helpdesk/

HL

I hate to be a cynic, but I am still cautious as to paysystems motives. For example, why won't they make a copy of the agreement available to us as a matter of course?

My concern is that possibly one of two (or more things) are happening.

1. The agreement is structured in such a way as we forgive (maybe not the right word, but you understand the spirit of what I mean) their involvement in the problem. This could be as simple as having the document acknowledge that Pago is to blame - which of course, can easily mean that we acknowledge Pago is to blame and owes us money and therefore Paysystems does NOT. --- Pretty hard to pursue a claim from Paysystems after that.

2. Maybe by simply requesting the contract we are implicitly acknowledge some fault by a party unrelated to Paysystems, reducing their liability.

In my opinion, all agreements are between my company and Paysystems. Pago was never mentioned in my contracts - so why are they any matter to me.

Paysystems needs to sort out their own problems to fulfill my contract with them. Unless Paysystems are in liquidation, it's not my business.

I'm not a lawyer, but I have dealt with enough of these issues, to question it.

I'm curious to hear if anyone has had a proper legal evaluation of the situation?

Thanks

Why do so many people who havent even seen the agreement try and comment.... just login and get a copy for yourself before you pass judgement. You dont have to sign the darn thing if you dont like what you see.
    Matt Wallis

Why do so many people who havent even seen the agreement try and comment....
    No comments, just expressing my concerns. To answer your question - it is foolhardy NOT to get all of the facts before each step in a case like this.

It may be a wonderful document, but I still stick by the fact that there is no reason for it....that I can see.

I am still interested in specifics anyone can offer as to why they want this agreement signed.

Thanks

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast