Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Another bit of news from paysystems...

Dear myPaySystems Merchant,

We are writing to inform you that www.paysystems-vs-pago.com has now been updated.

The website now includes the complete text of the lawsuit filed against Pago eTransaction Services as well as the request form for the Funds Distribution Agreement. If you would like to participate in the Funds Distribution, you must submit your request before June 30th, 2005.

We would like to remind you that your account CID and your MCC log-in are required to access the website.

Sincerely,
    PaySystems Management
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK www.unitedhosting.co.uk | US www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.

Re: Another bit of news from paysystems...

Originally posted by UH-Matt
    If you would like to participate in the Funds Distribution, you must submit your request before June 30th, 2005.
    Did I miss something? I thought everyone wanted their money from this company.

Hehe, we shouldnt have to submit a request... we are owed money.
    Matt Wallis

Quote Originally Posted by UH-Matt View Post
    Hehe, we shouldnt have to submit a request... we are owed money.
    Exactly. We shouldn't have to submit a request for money that is owed to us.

We cant even login to their lawsuit site. The password reset doesnt email us our password.

Anyone care to email me some info from whatever they have in their?
    Matt Wallis

They should have at least worded the letter a bit differently. I am sure those attorneys are getting paid big bucks right now.

Hm, maybe they forgot to also say it would be tomorrow?

So now payments are put off till the end of June?

Originally posted by UH-Matt
    we shouldnt have to submit a request... we are owed money.
    My thoughts exactly (I received the same letter). I personally think this letter is yet another thinly veiled delay-tactic by Paysystems. And yet another attempt to lay the blame completely on Pago.

They're probably expecting maybe 1% of the people that are owed money to go through all these steps. I wouldn't be surprised to see yet another mass-mailing on July 1st to the people who go through this step to do yet another thing.

PaySystems Notice: Lawsuit versus Pago eTransaction Services Filed

Has anyone received an email from PaySystems titled, 'PaySystems Notice: Lawsuit versus Pago eTransaction Services Filed'? What's that about?

I would hope they would have explained it in the e-mail....

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

The email ask you to login using your PS login detail at a site which is not paysystems to obtain more information. So I am thinking whether this is a scam?

Well I think your doubt answers the question. Try going to the non-paysystems site and enter a random username and password. If it is a scam, more then likely it will accept whatever username and password you give it.

Even if it's not a scam, I would never enter my username and login for any company at a non-company site.
    Need a new Web Host?
    Become a Host Refugee and receive TRUE 24/7 Support

cPanel + Fantastico, PHP4 or PHP5
    HostRefugee.com - See our current promotions

Originally posted by navmonkey
    The email ask you to login using your PS login detail at a site which is not paysystems to obtain more information. So I am thinking whether this is a scam?
    Common sense has to kick in here at some point.... do you respond to the eBay ones asking you to enter in your username and password?

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

So back to my original question. Have anyone also else received the email title above from 'Paysystems'?

I have not received any emails from them. (I'm a former customer of their's)

Yes, and it's not a scam. You think someone wants to access your PS account and steal the cash that PS already stole?
    Laurence Flynn @ HostNEXUS.com
    Managed WordPress Hosting Solutions
    Focused on speed. Obsessed with security.

Originally posted by NexDog
    Yes, and it's not a scam. You think someone wants to access your PS account and steal the cash that PS already stole?
    I know PS had stolen my cash, and I just don't what any third parties to steal my PS login.

Thanks for the reply.

Suprise they have the money to pay the lawers but not the money that they have owned us.

I also received that message yesterday and suspected it could be scam, however they dind't explain much in the message.

By the way, anybody knows if there will be some future release of the hold funds? I just noticed these guys owe me some money

Regards!

Hi, any idea if going through this process would allow us to get some of our money back?

These guys owe me my hold reserve, I just noticed that yesterday, it's just around US$ 100, should I bother trying getting those funds?

Moved to the E-Commerce Forum.

We go the email also but we haven't been able to login since they setup that site.
    Toeki - a Fikarast Co., Ltd. business (Accredited .WS & CentralNIC Registrar)
    We accept PayPal, Bank Transfers and all crypto currencies (BTC, ETC, LTC ...etc)
    █Domain Registration http://www.toeki.net

So say, if Paystems win will they sill deduct the chargeback penalties (on top of the already paid chargeback fee and reimbursements) dating back many years? (that they imposed only after realising the mess they were in, does anyone honestly believe they were in place prior to this? I think not)
    MattF - Since the start..

We've signed up and sent back the FDA document to paysystems.

We got about $13k back from them many months ago and now its just our holdback of ~$6k that they still have.

We had given up on the holdback, and we'rent going to persue legal action so if paysystems are willing to try and get some money for us, ill let them have a go.
    Matt Wallis

So you still trust PS after everything thas has happened ?
    I actually do not want back 200% of our funds from Pago as PS promises *after* this lawsuit.
    I just want our 100% back from PS and I couldn't care less about their relationship with Pago.
    This all looks very shady, several SSL certs have expired on the PS site, support isn't responding, not to mention that Philip hasn't called back, as he bluntly promised, lol.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast