Dog the Bounty Hunter

yeeeeeeaaaahhhhhhhhhHh!!!!

Everybody at WHT give it up for Dog the Bounty Hunter, this is one cool dude and I know you folks at WHT watch this program Tuesday nights at 9 on A & E. Everybody your opinion on dog, Do you watch the show ?

Kona Brah,
    Linux
    Linux Admins the name, troubleshooting and administrating Linux Systems is my game

Nope, never even heard of it..

Dog is deffinatly a trip but gah could you imagine being married to such a woman. Sometimes I feel that it could be justified to hit a woman just to beable to tell here to stfu.

This has got to be the most ridiculous bit of programming that AE has ever done. This show sucks. This is worse than all the "reality tv" shows that are on. (IMOP)

Thumbs up

I personally really like the show, They seem like an odd bunch but it is pretty entertaining but I do agree that the wife is pretty annoying.. oh and I think it was last week his oldest daughter showed up and they keep calling her 'Baby Girl' which gets a little annoying.

the womans name is Beth haha and her fight with Justin was funny. It's so funny how she always says "affirmitive or 10-4" on the radio after one of the guys speaks.
    Linux Admins the name, troubleshooting and administrating Linux Systems is my game

Originally posted by LinuxAdmin
    the womans name is Beth haha and her fight with Justin was funny. It's so funny how she always says "affirmitive or 10-4" on the radio after one of the guys speaks.
    I would have thrown down with him too...burn my ****in truck *boom* taser to the testies...

Didnt see the oldest daughter...must have missed that episode.

I wonder what these shows have done for discoveries ratings...I know i personally never watched the show before these type of shows were on there...

Its just being aired in the UK and i LOVE it

I can resist everything but temptation - Oscar Wilde
    He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man - Dr. Johnson

I've seen this show a few times, though I'm not an avid watcher. Really, I must commend "Dog" for what he does in changing lives.. I'm not one for "reality TV" at all, but this is one of the few I can stomach in small doses!

Originally posted by Bazza The Greek
    Its just being aired in the UK and i LOVE it
    What channel / time is it on in the UK? I've never seen or heard of it before.

Thanks,
    Alan.

I've been getting around to that one - something else always seems to be one though (probably something my wife tuned into while I was away from the remote).
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

I really can't stand the show... they're all stuck in the 80s with their mullets and 80s hair (Somebody needs to take their Aqua Net away! Fast!).

I commend the "Dog" though... He was in prison before he was a bounty hunter, and when he go out, he vowed to never go back... instead it decided to hunt down the people that were just like him in the past. Talk about turn your life around after prison!

Originally posted by rockergrrl
    I really can't stand the show... they're all stuck in the 80s with their mullets and 80s hair (Somebody needs to take their Aqua Net away! Fast!).
    !
    Despite the fact I think they are doing some good, I totally agree with you there!!

Oh yeah, I agree that they're doing good in what they're doing...

He did get the Max Factor heir rapist... And the Dog almost got in trouble himself for doing it -- since its illegal to do bounty hunting in Mexico.

Originally posted by rockergrrl
    LOL! You are right! However, that is part of the fun of the show. That look is part of what keeps them from getting the crap beat out of them. People think they are crazy. I wouldn't mess with that big ugly blonde woman.

It's really funny when they are taking the suspects in to lockup. Dog gives them "the talk". You know what I'm referring to! "The Talk" is the same as when you were a kid and had done something bad. Your mom or dad gave you "the talk". Please, somebody just beat me, but don't give me the talk! Dog will have those people crying and apologizing by the time they reach the jail! I love the show, and can't believe you guys watch it too. Maureen hates it, though....

-Lamar
    Going out of business in our 10th year.

It's one of my favourite shows on television right now, second to the british version of the apprentice I find it entertaining and interesting to watch, definitly admire the whole team, although the wife is so annoying!

It's on Bravo (weeknights at 10pm) repeat at 11pm on bravo + 1

Those people give new meaning to the term "white trash" :p

Originally posted by mikeylove

White Trash ?

Originally posted by mikeylove
    LOL! Yep!

-Lamar
    Going out of business in our 10th year.

Interesting show.... although I like the one on HBO a little more..
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / We Filter out the Bad Leads and Send you the Good ones!
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / Automated Lead Funnel Service

I just caught the HBO one this weekend... I'd rather watch that one... but really, they really don't interested me all that much.

The same ol same ol thing every show. It gets kinda boring.