$500.00 for finding bugs in mozilla

http://www.mozilla.org/security/bug-bounty.html

Good luck if your interested.

Wow, if Microsoft did a similar program and offered more money their Internet Explorer program would be alittle more secured.
    Kerry Jones

Originally posted by Kerry Jones
    Wow, if Microsoft did a similar program and offered more money their Internet Explorer program would be alittle more secured.
    Microsoft would be broke.

Originally posted by Kerry Jones
    Microsoft does. The only difference is that it's for Beta Testers only. I've gotten $500 dollars from Microsoft for beta testing a few of their programs. The last program I tested was their Accounting Program, which they gave me a $300 American Express Gift Card to use anywhere, so I paid myself via paypal and took the money!

Originally posted by Rob83
    Microsoft does. The only difference is that it's for Beta Testers only. I've gotten $500 dollars from Microsoft for beta testing a few of their programs. The last program I tested was their Accounting Program, which they gave me a $300 American Express Gift Card to use anywhere, so I paid myself via paypal and took the money!
    nice.. where do i sign up?

Originally posted by ilyash
    nice.. where do i sign up?
    To be completely honest, I don't know anymore. When i get emails for them to beta test a program and for me to get the complete details, I have to go to beta.microsoft.com.

I really do enjoy testing for them. Besides having the ability to test programs that are going to be released soon, I get tons of free programs. I've gotten copies of Windows XP, Copies of Office 2003 Pro, etc.

The new program I tested, the accounting program, is gonna rock the business industry when it gets released. It will completly run your business from top to bottom, it's a fantastic program.

I would love to beta-test a program for microsoft, man if they ever ask you to do it again, let me know~! I would love to for free programs and stuff

yes, definitely .. getting paid to beta test sounds like a pretty sweet deal .. interested to know where to sign up ..
    Clip and Print Free Grocery Coupons - ClipCoupons.us

Originally posted by Rob83
    Same here... kind of. I haven't quite got $500, but I've gotten all sorts of various swag and software. I'm sure I could make a couple bucks on eBay if I wanted to...

I beta-tested some software for Microsoft.

They are pretty good giving things. I had some t-shirts shipped in mail.

"Thank you for helping us developping better software!".
    Charles Beliveau | NymixWeb.com
    Proven success since 2001!