Logo Conversion Needed

Last year, I hired a graphic designer to create a logo for me. He did a great job. But now that I want changes made to the logo, he's nowhere to be found, and I foolishly didn't ask him for the original file and font.

I need someone to convert my logo from its current GIF format into a vector file that I can edit in Paintshop Pro or PS Elements.

I also need instructions on how I can change logo text and colors once I've got a vector file.

Please reply with rate.

Thanks!

i can do this for you, for only $10, contact information is in my signature

Depending on how complex (read detailed) your logo is and if the font file must not be purchased or you will purchase/provide the file if needed I would estimate $75.00 (it might be lower) to do this for you.

If you have any questions you can pm or email (prefered) me at my website with a link to the image of your logo. We can it take further from there.

Last edited by Cursal; 04-18-2005 at 08:20 AM.
    >>>> Oregon Publishing : Web Development & Design | Banner Ad Design | Advertising Services <<<<
    Banners | Logos | Web & Print Media | Hosting | Web Design | Quality Customer Service

PixelFrag I think he requires a flattened gif file broken down into it's original per-layer elements. Might be a total redesign job tbh
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio

A trusted WHT member for over 7 years!