problem transfer with Bulkregister

We have been trying to get a couple of domains transferd to directi reg but as of yet no move even though we have been at this for 5 days now .. the domains whent a couple of days out of date and were told we would have to reg them with the old reseller before we could transfer them (thought you could register them with any registra..under icann rules..???) anyway we did to save time but still no move ... and the problem is both these companies need their email up and running .. its not that i would mind if they got fed up and wanted to host with someone else i could understand their frustration.. i am frustrated ..but we also look after their IT which if we lost would cost us thousands of Euros over something that should be straight forward..
    sorry for going on just wanted to know if anyone has had problems with bulk or any ideas on how to get them transferd quickly ...

also as a note we transferd a domain wich was also out of date a couple of days from uk reg within 3 days no problems and good work by them....

regards

Kieran

Is it thru Bulkregister or thru one of their resellers? Bulkregister usually goes thru resellers but they have one company themselves that they can use.

We ran into a few problems in the past as well with one of their resellers and getting them to help was very difficult. One of their customer service reps was very rude - so I ended up calling back to get another rep. After about 20 phones calls & it being apparent that I was not going away, we finally got the transfer

we started out dealing with one of their resellers but now i have had online chats ....just a joke telling me to email support have done that now 3 times .... i dont understand how one registra can transfer with no problems and the other make hard work of it
    crazy

usually it works after 5 days if the domain is NOT locked and your approved it (your email is the admin email)
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

yes my email is the admin and the tech and etc and eveything that side is out just when i contacted the support they said they were expired before i put through the request to transfer ..so i contacted them again to get it going just puts pressure on me and and worse for my customers they have no email

is the domain LOCKED now?
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Having talked to the reseller eveything is ok now and the transfer has taken place

glad to hear that!