Angry Moneybookers - no support at all

With Ikobo closing their merchant systems , Moneybookers was my only option left , so i went and registered an account , already recieved a payment .....

I want to use their credit card processing services , and for that you need to email them. Email who ? they don't have the word "support" nowhere on their site. I sent them an email 10 days ago , no answer. A friend of mine also sent an email to the address that is in charge of merchants , no answer. Outrageous.

Do they answer emails at the end of the year or what ? I want to be approved for their Merchant Gateway service , and for that i need to send an email which they aren't replying.
    I should try a phone call ,although i doubt that they'll understand my spelling

What a big ...

Last time Moneybookers took two weeks to reply to my email.
    I think they will reply you, but just take some time only.

Why not to go to some more easy options?
    You can try to get own merchant account.
    Credit card processing, online check/ACH and EuroDebit payment solutions for the Internet merchants

Wow Cavalry , that's a fast reply

I don't really have other options , as i'm from Romania , and my bank account is in my local currency ....

Absolutely outrageos , providing INTERNET based solution and giving a total s*** about customers ...